Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese

No, I'm not afraid, because I would like to think that the American public is just a little smarter than that. I am an Independent, and vote for whomever is best for the job. Unfortunately it is slim pickins sometimes. My vote will most likely go to Tancredo or Hunter. Illegal immigration is my number one concern.
    okay, you will vote for hunter or tancredo, but who are you going to vote if none of these 2 wins the GOP nomination ?? If it's McCain vs the Dem winner, who will you vote for ? Illegal immigration is my number 2 concern, number one is the war. I used to post on democraticunderground, but all they do is bashing Republicans, I bash Republicans too, but not all the time, like they do
    I guess I'll have to cross that bridge when I come to it. Most likely, I'll write in my vote. I definetly won't vote for a Democrat and I won't vote for McCain because he is a Democrat in a Republican wrapper.

No, I'm not afraid, because I would like to think that the American public is just a little smarter than that. I am an Independent, and vote for whomever is best for the job. Unfortunately it is slim pickins sometimes. My vote will most likely go to Tancredo or Hunter. Illegal immigration is my number one concern.
    okay, you will vote for hunter or tancredo, but who are you going to vote if none of these 2 wins the GOP nomination ?? If it's McCain vs the Dem winner, who will you vote for ? Illegal immigration is my number 2 concern, number one is the war. I used to post on democraticunderground, but all they do is bashing Republicans, I bash Republicans too, but not all the time, like they do
    I guess I'll have to cross that bridge when I come to it. Most likely, I'll write in my vote. I definetly won't vote for a Democrat and I won't vote for McCain because he is a Democrat in a Republican wrapper.
    Come on, vote a Demcorat. We'll care about you too. I like to see Gore as president, but I think Obama or Hillary wins
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

We need to be careful of the Democrats as President Clinton gave major criminals pardons and an amnesty for illegals when he left office. They are also looking as allowing 12 million illegals stay here. If Hilary (or Shankles as the Secret Service Agents called her) gets in she will also allow illegals to stay. Immigration is a big issue for me in many ways. First of all I came here from Canada and did so legally which cost me a small fortune and it pisses me off to think that these people who came here illegally are being rewarded for their criminal activity such as working here illegally or with fake ID for starters. I have seen too much of thier lack of assimilation as I live in South Florida. Many also have no respect for our laws as they drive without a local driver's license and insurance which is illegal, work with no or fake ID, and are here illegally to begin with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.nbc5.com/politics/10980124/detail.html

Obama On The Issues

A brief look at Sen. Barack Obama's position on a sampling of national issues:
    Death penalty: supports.
    Gay marriage: opposes; supports civil unions instead.
    Abortion: supports abortion rights, including to the late-term procedure that critics call "partial-birth abortion."
    Parental notification of abortion: opposed Illinois notification law.
    Iraq War: Supports capping troop levels at 130,000, beginning withdrawal May 1.
    Social Security: opposes privatization, says systems can be fixed with small adjustments.
    Prescription drugs: supports allowing importation from other countries.
    Gun control: would ban assault weapons and concealed carry of firearms, except for retired police.
    Minimum wage: supports raising minimum wage to $7.25 an hour.
    Stem cells: supports federal funding of research with embryonic stem cells.
    International trade: opposed Central American Free Trade Agreement, says NAFTA should be renegotiated.
    Universal health care: Supports.
    Immigration: supports electronic verification to ensure workers are legal, voted for fence along Mexica
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well personally. I don't want any of the Elites from either party to run this county. It is time for a 3rd party to put back Checks and balances.
    I could not agree more with your statement we need a 3rd party ...Our first to parties seem to be the same these days...I quess now we really have one big party...and a third party would really be more like a second party
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Banned
    I saw an article yesterday in which Gore stated that he is NOT running.

Bring on the third party. We desparately need them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    But he can change his mind. America needs him and when he realizes that, he will announce that he'll run.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    But he can change his mind. America needs him and when he realizes that, he will announce that he'll run.
    America needs Al Gore as President like we need bird flu, another 20 million illegal immigrants and a Shi'ite Muslim Supreme Court.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12