Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Image of Washington Mutual bank run (ART or Reality)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's time to get Mad --as MAD AS HELL video here

http://www.heyokamagazine.com/HEYOKA.8.MadAsHell.htm

Howard Beale: "I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Every body's out of work or scared of losing their jobs. The dollar buys a nickel's wort: banks are going bust; shop - keepers keep a gun under the counter, punks are running wild in the streets; and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it."

"We know the air if unfit to breathe and our food unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TVs while some local news caster tells us that today we had 15 homicides - 63 violent crimes as if that's the way its supposed to be."

"We don't go out anymore. We sit in the house and slowly the world we're living in is getting smaller and all we say is -'Please leave us alone - let me have my TV - steel belted tires and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone"

"I want you to get MAD!"

"I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot. I don't want you to write to your Congressman, because I don't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and inflation and the Russians (or Muslims - JM) and the crime. All I know is that first you've
    got to get MAD. You've got to say, "I'm a HUMAN BEING, goddammit. My life has VALUE."

"I want you to get up right now - go to the window - open it, and stick out your head and yell,

I'm MAD as hell, and I'm NOT going to take it ANY MORE!"