Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BYE BYE

Oh......don't forget to have a merry Christmas, nutcase.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: One more question before I get banned again and can't po

Quote Originally Posted by guesswhonewpilg
    Why can't you guys debaate someone that disagree on you without ofending? Is it just the level of the ALIPAC people or what??? Not that that hurts me, but it sounds very very unclassy for you guys (and girls).
    Why has any of this been offensive to you? We are just countering your false statements above w/ actual facts. It seems you are the one being offended by the truth. Its not anyone's fault here if you cannot handle the truth.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

As Annie said, this has already been debated and squashed.....there is no point in re-hashing it. If you want, go search for the threads that discuss this. Even the MSM has shut-up about this. You obviously haven't been involved in American politics for very long. Did you not look at the polls? Immigration was not the issue....it was Iraq and then the economy. The second thing is that most all the Democrats ran on a conservative platform and stood for Border Security first. Mitchell, in Arizona, almost parroted everything Hayworth said, and so did Giffords who defeated Graf. They were all anti-illegals.

Only 8 members of the 100+ Tancredo Caucaus lost. How any thinking person can contrive a mandate for pro-illegals, out of this, is beyond me. But then again, it's hard to fathom much of what far-left liberals do and say.

tHANK YOU...

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    BYE BYE

Oh......don't forget to have a merry Christmas, nutcase.
    have a very merry christmas you too. As you see, I'm back. But don't worry; gotta take the plane to Milwaukee in a couple hours, so I don't think I will have too much time to be creating new accounts just because your moderaters can't have somebody that disagrees on them here. I'd like to answer you all, so please, talk to your leaders and ask them to please play clean. Thanks. New Pilgrim

These articles are in the Discussion area. They would belong in News, but since they are "old" news. I'm moving to Other Topics. Also links need to be posted to the sources of articles.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GuessWho,
    You're struggling to support a losing argument. Way to go Kate. Lou Dobbs couldn't have said it better himself. The statement
    GuessWho made about Latino voters (among others, is flat wrong). We're supposed to believe that "they punished the political party associated with a harsh tone and a hard line" ?
    Problem with that is the Hispanic vote only increased from 60% to 69% for Democrats. That's a lesser increase than the increases among various other groups (Whites, Jews, Women, et al.).
    All of these increases were due overwhelmingly to Iraq - the Democrats' big issue. When that issue subsides, due to George Bush's soon to occur awakening to reality, Illegal Immigration will be a strong and serious issue comparatively, with most of the support for the fence and increasing enforcement at the workplaces.
    Note also that this latter position is not only supported by the "hardliners" but also by most Democrats who are not Corporate
    America (open borders biggest beneficiary) fans, as was shown in the recent Senate Immigration bill, which included increased penalties on these domestic outsourcing traitors.
    Right now, Democrat leaders are calling for this enforcement which is all that's needed to allow millions of foreign invaders to deport themselves.
    After that we really need some action taken against Mexico
    and the copycat countries. If we could invade Iraq, do a regime change, and sentence their leader to death, shouldn't we doing something against a country who has occupied us with 12-20 million of its nationals and
    extracted $150 Billion of our wealth and re-inserted int their coffers
    for 30 years now ? Even in WWII, the Japanese never did that.
    Where'ss James K. Polk when you need him ? We need 1847
    all over again.

So what do you think of all of the ID theft arrests of all of the illegals?
    I really think that is is sweet that these felons got caught. Don't you?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    GuessWho or NotAgain or whatever multiple personality you now claim, you obviously are not here to debate because you have not addressed ANY of the responses made here. You've simply lobbed a hand grenade and retreated.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    GuessWho or NotAgain or whatever multiple personality you now claim, you obviously are not here to debate because you have not addressed ANY of the responses made here. You've simply lobbed a hand grenade and retreated.
    One of his other personalities posted the same topic... the elections and why we lost. This was a while ago. He just comes back with the same crap. Nothing new. He doesn't answer questions, because he can't. He is just copying the OBL talking points. Unfortunately, 'm sure he will be back again as someone else.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123