Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

An important message to tea party participants!

I have noticed that promoters of the “FairTaxâ€

Taxation without Representation....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the warning. I was weary of it all along. I never did trust Glen Beck and the Republican pundits pushing this event. We did these Tea Parties during the Ron Paul presidential run. I didn't hear from these guys back then. And now they have hijacked it for their own purposes as I thought they were doing all along. I knew there was an agenda behind it, but I didn't know what.

It didn't start from the groundroots up like the Ron Paul Revolution. It started in the media. I plan to attend an event in my area, but with literature from The Campaign For Liberty.

I'll be promoting ALIPAC and getting locally involved in government.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is this the group that promotes mailing tea bags to the government? If so, here is one reaction:

http://www.thecapitolist.com/

Suspicious Characteristics Mailing (Tea Bags)<?xml:namespace prefix =" o" ns =" "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice"" />

The Senate Post Office has recently seen an influx of envelopes containing tea bags addressed to Senate offices. The envelopes have been irradiated, x-rayed, opened and tested by the Senate Post Office and have been cleared and deemed safe for delivery. However, it is possible some of the envelopes may have loose tea inside.

Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    Thanks for the warning. I was weary of it all along. I never did trust Glen Beck and the Republican pundits pushing this event. We did these Tea Parties during the Ron Paul presidential run. I didn't hear from these guys back then. And now they have hijacked it for their own purposes as I thought they were doing all along. I knew there was an agenda behind it, but I didn't know what.

It didn't start from the groundroots up like the Ron Paul Revolution. It started in the media. I plan to attend an event in my area, but with literature from The Campaign For Liberty.

I like when the media acts as if Obama invented the Internet campaigning. Ron Paul did it first.

I love Glenn Beck. I agree with 80% of his issues.

Now the media is acting like it was Michelle Obama's idea to have the garden at the WhiteHouse. I saw a lady that's probably famous for gardeners, talking about how she was trying to convince her. This lady does gardens all over cities I guess...

The media spins left so everyone is 1/2 informed and fed propaganda.
    I think the bumscould have saved America if they did investigating like they are suppose to. If they were unbiased like they are suppose to be.
    They have lots of fault in our county and it's problems. What's up with the teachers of the courses they took in college?

I'm getting pissed I'm going to bed.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24

I have no reason at this time to distrust Glenn Beck or the countless tea parties taking place around the country. My post was focused on the alleged FairTax and its ring leaders infiltrating the tea parties to promote a tax plan which would not only enlarge the iron fist of our federal government’s taxing powers if adopted, it would also subjugate the thoughtful checks and balances of our Constitution's original tax plan, just as current federal taxation now does!

In any event, I would like to give you the “rest of the storyâ€

I like Glen Beck, however Ive had alot of problems with the organizers of the AZ We surround them movement. I would not support them any longer. That dosnt mean I wont listen to Glen Beck. Im a conservitive and not into the Libertarian movement. There are some things about Ron Paul that I do not like however he is much better than the tratior thats in now. I am going to the tea party because I think its important. I love the alipacers because they share my opposition to the invasion by Mexico and the complete sellout by our Gov. This isnt a party issue, its an American issue.

Wo wo! The Tea Party is a grassroots event and it doesn't firmly "belong" to anything/anybody but the citizens. Very much like the immigration movement.

Rick Santelli's Shout Heard 'Round the World

http://www.cnbc.com/id/29283701

I don't think anyone talking about paying taxes including the "Fair Tax" or "Flat Tax" are going to be very well received by the masses. The whole point of the Boston Tea Party was to protest the Taxes on Tea and they denied England the taxes when the tea was dumped.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Wo wo! The Tea Party is a grassroots event and it doesn't firmly "belong" to anything/anybody but the citizens. Very much like the immigration movement.

Rick Santelli's Shout Heard 'Round the World

http://www.cnbc.com/id/29283701

I don't think anyone talking about paying taxes including the "Fair Tax" or "Flat Tax" are going to be very well received by the masses. The whole point of the Boston Tea Party was to protest the Taxes on Tea and they denied England the taxes when the tea was dumped.

Dixie
    Dixie,

Keep in mind our Constitution’s original tax plan was written by tax rebels, and they were very careful to put in the various checks and balances I mention above which were designed to control the actions of folks in government rather than having folks in government controlling the people via taxation. Hopefully if there is any discussion concerning federal taxation at the various tea parties, it would be to re-establish our Constitution’s original tax plan which can be accomplished by adding the following words to our Constitution:

The Sixteenth Amendment is hereby repealed and Congress is henceforth forbidden to lay ``any`` tax or burden calculated from profits, gains, interest, salaries, wages, tips, inheritances or any other lawfully realized money

Regards,

JWK

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast