Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ELE

Taxation without Representation, is indeed, Tyranny.

I would like to know what William Gheen thinks about these tea parties?

About Glenn Beck I don't doubt that his heart in the right place, but even he can make bad choices from time to time. I think Americans are learning that we have to be "free thinkers". We have to question anyone and anything when it comes to the big issues and do our own homework before jumping on any band wagon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE,

W. mentioned them today on the show and he posted something in General discussion.

I want to go back to to not paying any Federal Income Tax. Our government should be making money off of imports.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And doesn't our elected officials imports a bunch of stuff for 350,000,000 of us. Consumption is the key word. Stop consuming everyone, let those ships, trucks, and store shelves set with products.

Raise a garden everyone. Plant fruit trees. Gather pecan, walnut, etc. Buy dry beans and rice for a rainy day.

Give clothes and household items to others around you before giving it to second store. Others first.

Stop shopping for unnecessary items. Wal-Marts - boycott if possible.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Why does our government freeze cheese? Does anyone remember the cheese giveaways? Cheese has doubled in price.

Joe the Plumber falls for the alleged fair tax

I see Joe the Plumber has sold out or has been conned into supporting the alleged fair tax. It’s amazing how many people fall for the alleged fair tax because they think it will end the federal government taxing profits, gains, salaries, and other “incomesâ€

I thought the whole idea of the FT was to *replace* all other taxes. Kind of a one stop taxation system. I don't see the point otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I thought the whole idea of the FT was to *replace* all other taxes.
    That’s what the ringleaders behind the alleged FT panhandle to their audiences. But when one studies the actual text of H.R.25 we find it would actually create an Excise Tax Bureau- … [i]“to administer those excise taxes not administered by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms!â€

The Energy Tax Congress is passing is a Federal collected on electricity. We are already paying excise taxes. Isn't there a phone excise tax, cable tv, gas and etc. ?

Businesses take all these taxes off on their Federal Taxes against business income.

Wouldn't it be nice if American Middle-Class could get all these deduction, too?

People with businesses gets deductions that can actually produce a negative income. And these same people get to file a federal 1040 if they did earn income and get to take the standard tax form that most middle-class file.

Get a business, everyone. Federal Tax Schedules "C", "F", and "E" are required reading, too. Ask an accountant how a business can help you.

Re: Glenn Beck supports the alleged FairTax?!

Quote Originally Posted by ELE

About Glenn Beck I don't doubt that his heart in the right place, but even he can make bad choices from time to time.

Today I heard Glenn Beck give his support to the alleged fair tax. I have been trying to get to speak with him for some time now but his gate keepers seem to be turning my requests and emails away. What is going on with Glenn? First Joe the Plumber and now Glenn Beck, both supporting the alleged fair tax?!

Regards,
    JWK

If we can make 51 percent of America’s population dependent upon a federal government check, [The FT family consumption allowance] we can then bribe them for their vote, keep ourselves in power and keep the remaining portion of America’s working population enslaved to pay the bills ____ Our Washington Establishment’s Marxist game plan, a plan to establish a federal plantation and redistribute the wages earned by labor.

Huckabee supports it too.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican

Huckabee supports it too.

I know! Sean Hannity seems to support the alleged fair tax also. The strange thing is, each of these men, Huckabee, Boortz, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, and Joe the Plumber claim to support our founding fathers and the principles they wrote into our Constitution. So why do they not support a return to our Constitution’s original tax plan which was intentionally designed with checks and balances to control the actions of Congress and encourage Congress to act fiscally responsible, rather than having Congress control the people via taxation? Why do these men choose to support a tax plan which our founding fathers would never have supported [a wealth based tax] and actually rejected a wealth based tax during the Convention of 1787? Why do they willingly support a tax plan which would enlarge the iron fist of the federal government’s taxing powers with a 23 percent tax upon the people’s property, real and personal; would put every America household on the public dole with a family consumption allowance and make a majority of Americans dependent upon that monthly government check for their subsistence; would subjugate the rule of apportionment which is our Constitution’s fair share formula for determining each state’s share of any general tax laid among the states? And why do these men support a tax plan which has nothing in the text of the legislation (H.R.25) to prohibit Congress from laying and collecting any excise taxes which may be calculated from profits, gains, salaries, and other “incomesâ€

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast