Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

INCONCEIVABLE: Obama Attacks America’s Founding Principles

VIDEO AT LINK BELOW!!!!!!

INCONCEIVABLE: Obama Attacks America’s Founding Principles
    Posted on February 29, 2012 by Conservative Byte
    Print Friendly

President Obama – in a speech to the United Auto Workers union – said that “trying to climb to the very top” was not what America is “about,” saying that it was “greed” and that in reality “we’re all in it together.”

“America’s not just looking out for yourself, it’s not just about greed, it’s not just about trying to climb to the very top and keep everybody else down,” Obama said at the UAW’s annual National Community Action Program Legislative Conference in Washington, D.C.

Instead, Obama – who climbed to the very top of American politics just three years ago – said that instead America was about being “all in it together,” and giving people “a hand up.”

“When our assembly lines grind to a halt, we work together, and we get them going again,” he said. “When somebody else falters, we try to give them a hand up, because we know [that] we’re all in it together.”

Obama also attacked critics of his bailout policies who say that saving failed companies does not reflect traditional American values.

“I keep on hearing these same folks talk about values all the time. You want to talk about values? Hard work, that’s a value. Looking out for one another, that’s a value. The idea that we’re all in it together and [that] I’m my brother’s keeper and [my] sister’s keeper, that’s a value,” Obama declared.

Secret Video-Immigration Lawyers teach companies how to steal jobs from USA workers

http://conservativebyte.com/2012/02/...ng-principles/

[bYes Obama we Americans are tough[/b]
    Last edited by kathyet; 02-29-2012 at 12:53 PM.