Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

All I can say is, DAMN.
    I find it interesting to know that good ole amnesty open arms to illegals, now governor of FL JEB BOOSH was head of security for the WTC complex before and during 9/11.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Banned
    There are HUGE problems with the conspiracy theory espoused here.

Let's take just one of the many inconsistencies of the video. The narrator claims that the little explosive puffs that can be seen just below the collapsing floors are squib charges used in demolition. If we ignore the fact that compressed air in floors beneath the gathering heap of debris can cause the exact same apparent puffs of smoke and debris, we still cannot reconcile this claim with the one that immediately follows. The narrator points to molten metal pouring from the side of the building. If demolition charges were used, there is no chance that they could be responsible for the quantity of molten material evident. The authors of this nonsense provide no evidence that the molten material witnessed was steel. There are many metal and other materials with significantly lower melting points than steel (like aluminum, of which there were copious amounts in the WTC) that could have been responsible for those visible molten flows.

It would take me pages and pages to rebut this nonsense point by point, but the little propaganda clip is a classic example of beginning with a thesis and then providing all the "evidence" to back that thesis while ignoring all the inconsistencies and contrary evidence. Furthermore, the clip is peppered with unsupportable claims of various sorts whose only purpose is to inflame the sensibilities of the viewer. This is yet another hallmark of propaganda as opposed to objective documentary exposition.

Banned
    Oh, and I will also ask if anyone knows who is behind this site? I looked around the site. There is an "About Us" page, which on legitimate sites provides information on the site operators and, where relevant, sources of funding. Here is what the site provided on its "About Us" page:

This site was born from a desire to expose America's fraudulent monetary system and the evil of charging interest on money loaned.

It has since grown into a labor of love and a quest for truth and justice in all aspects of life and human culture with a special focus on political and economic justice - free from racism and oppression.

We welcome you to join us in sharing information, exposing lies, and enlightening each other with personal experiences and observations.
    That's it! And they call that the "About Us" page? Where is the information on the "us" behind the site?

One of the patterns that I am seeing emerge is that of extremely well-funded propaganda sites, most of which seek to inflame the American public into open rebellion against its government and which portray our elected leaders as criminals, which go to great lengths to conceal their origin and obscure their source of funding. You will NEVER find me linking a site or recommending information from a site whose operators and source of funding are unknown. Anyone who has been reading my posts knows that I am anything but an apologist for our federal government, but it is VERY important that we distinguish the real problems with this government from nonsense propagated by our enemies to turn us into a house divided so that we can can be conquered from without after destroying ourselves from within.

It would be a lot easier to see to the well-being of this country if our leaders were not frequently working at cross-purposes with the governed. Even so, we must be aware that our real enemies as well as other opportunists with their own agendas use the tension that exists for far more dangerous and nefarious purposes.

Banned
    I just thought it was interesting.

I'm not saying they're right or wrong, but one thing they did say that hit me between the eyes was how did that 'Pentagon plane' get through restricted airspace a full 50 minutes after the 2nd WTC plane? EVERYBODY knew we were being attacked by that point.

I still can't believe there weren't 10 FA/18's circling DC by that time...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I just thought it was interesting.

I'm not saying they're right or wrong, but one thing they did say that hit me between the eyes was how did that 'Pentagon plane' get through restricted airspace a full 50 minutes after the 2nd WTC plane? EVERYBODY knew we were being attacked by that point.

I still can't believe there weren't 10 FA/18's circling DC by that time...
    The planes were, as I recall, flying below radar. I remember that they were having to go by ground reports on the plane the went down in Pennsylvania. Besides, you're taking on a huge liability in shooting down a jet airliner full of passengers, particularly when it's going near cruise speed just above the ground.

Banned
    To stop an attack on our seat of government? If ever there were a time to use the term 'collateral damage', that would be it.

Banned
    To stop an attack on our seat of government? If ever there were a time to use the term 'collateral damage', that would be it.
    No, what I'm saying is that locating a plane doing 500 mph below radar is not as easy as some seem to suggest.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    No, what I'm saying is that locating a plane doing 500 mph below radar is not as easy as some seem to suggest.
    Then our vaunted air defenses just ain't what they've been cracked up to be??? I don't know, Crocket, the Vietnamese did pretty well 40 years ago, ask John McCain..

I still say the govenment knew it was going to happen. Look at the video again at the part where Bush is being told. His eyes and facial expressions remind me of the devil. He twitched and turned and shifted as if he thought he was being scrutinized. That small segment gave me goose bumps just looking at that evil man. Check it out!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast