Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I still say the govenment knew it was going to happen. Look at the video again at the part where Bush is being told. His eyes and facial expressions remind me of the devil. He twitched and turned and shifted as if he thought he was being scrutinized. That small segment gave me goose bumps just looking at that evil man. Check it out!
    Listen to yourself. What you are experiencing is a phenomenon known as projection. I'll relate a classic example. In one of Greta Garbo's classic roles, the film ends with the iconic actress standing at the bow of a ship, the wind in her hair. Various film critics characterized the powerful effect and emotion of her steely visage in an astonishing myriad of ways. Each critic seemed to read a different yet powerful emotion on her face in that final image. Years later, Garbo revealed that her director had told her to empty her mind, to think of absolutely nothing as she stared out over the imaginary waves. On the blank canvas of her expressionless face, each viewer was able to envisage and project his own feelings.

Reading "the devil" on Bush's face likely tells us more about you than it does bout Bush, whose vacuous gaze has been well-documented.

I do not know about the rest of this theory but the thing that gets me as well is the expression on the face of George Bush when he was told the news. It just did not seem right, something about it just gets me. He did not show any expression of anything, no grief, no nothing.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

John O'NEIL was the head of Security for the World Trade.
    I don't know how this information is being so distorted and misinformation is getting written and passed around.

He took that position right after he left the FBI working on the USS COLE bombing shortly after the holidays.

Bush was in shock as would be any one of us.
    It's truly a stretch to attempt to skew his facial expressions concerning this. Many people were stone faced with no emotion.
    The human brain couldn't wrap itself around what it was witnessing.
    I did the same thing for what seemed an eternity.
    Stone faced and speechless.

Just a thought.........had 9/11 NOT happened, bush and cabal would have had their AMNESTY. 9/11 is the only thing that stopped it from being shoved down our throats in the dead of the night.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CG wrote
    Reading "the devil" on Bush's face likely tells us more about you than it does bout Bush, whose vacuous gaze has been well-documented.
    You can spin it any way you want CG, I'm not the evil one trying to undermine our freedom and democracy. There's a chance that this corrupt government knew ahead of time what was going to happen. I still say this man is more evil than you or I and you can laugh at that until the cows come home all you want. What is to be said about you is that you seem to react only to facts without regard to suspecting your enemies, especially when you don't have all of the facts my freind. Although I'd admit your postings lead me to think that all of your oars are in the water, but this narrow-minded mind set can lead you down the wrong path. You MUST be open to suspect your enemies or you could be AMBUSHED. Besides, you don't even know me and don't try and guess what I'm about..don't even go there. I wouldn't try to speak for eveyone here either. Maybe what I said says something about me to you, not to everyone else.

ISmith1338 wrote
    do not know about the rest of this theory but the thing that gets me as well is the expression on the face of George Bush when he was told the news. It just did not seem right, something about it just gets me. He did not show any expression of anything, no grief, no nothing.
    That's what I mean. No, you didn't fire me up, I'm just having a little freindly rebuttle. I understand what 2ndamendsis is saying in the above posting, but to have a President freeze like that and then see him sit and do nothing for what, 7 minutes before doing anything is enough for anyone to suspect what he knew or didn't know.

And by the way, the tamalle feeder next to your tequila bath is a bad idea.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    CG wrote
    You can spin it any way you want CG, I'm not the evil one trying to undermine our freedom and democracy. There's a chance that this corrupt government knew ahead of time what was going to happen. I still say this man is more evil than you or I and you can laugh at that until the cows come home all you want. What is to be said about you is that you seem to react only to facts without regard to suspecting your enemies, especially when you don't have all of the facts my freind. Although I'd admit your postings lead me to think that all of your oars are in the water, but this narrow-minded mind set can lead you down the wrong path. You MUST be open to suspect your enemies or you could be AMBUSHED. Besides, you don't even know me and don't try and guess what I'm about..don't even go there. I wouldn't try to speak for eveyone here either. Maybe what I said says something about me to you, not to everyone else.

ISmith1338 wrote[quote:rxe03wqb] do not know about the rest of this theory but the thing that gets me as well is the expression on the face of George Bush when he was told the news. It just did not seem right, something about it just gets me. He did not show any expression of anything, no grief, no nothing.
    That's what I mean. No, you didn't fire me up, I'm just having a little freindly rebuttle. I understand what 2ndamendsis is saying in the above posting, but to have a President freeze like that and then see him sit and do nothing for what, 7 minutes before doing anything is enough for anyone to suspect what he knew or didn't know.[/quote:rxe03wqb]

Rockfish, I don't claim to know you. If you carefully read my post, I made clear that my speculation was based upon a well-known effect to which most people (not ALL people, which is why I said "likely" rather than "definitely") are subject.

As for Bush, I consider him to be a bad President in most ways, a VERY bad President in many ways, and a fairly decent President in a few ways. For example, his tax cuts saved this country from sliding into a depression, which is what would have happened if we had followed the Democrat party line and raised taxes as we did after the 1929 market crash, prompting the onset of the Great Depression. Bush has taken a principled stand against taxpayer funding of morally offensive research and has wisely pushed for increased domestic oil production. I happen to support the general idea of a global war against Islamic extremism, though I have some problems with the way that this war is being prosecuted. On the negative side, Bush's immigration policies are nothing short of disastrous. The Patriot Act is a travesty. I oppose Real ID. I oppose globalist and sovereignty-sapping initiatives such as the SPP and movement toward an NAU. There are easily enough negatives for me to say that I am opposed to this Presidency on balance, just as I was against the Clinton Administration and its disastrous policies, but probably no more so. The only administration in my lifetime to which I have not been vigorously opposed was the Reagan administration. It's not that there was not plenty to complain about there as well, but that Reagan provided leadership in a pivotal period in which we emerged from an utter dearth of leadership and were in very real danger of losing the Cold War. He dug our economy out of a black hole dug by Nixon, Ford and especially Carter, and he created a fund (the Wanta Plan) that could have lifted and may still lift us out of our national debt. But I don't trust politicians at any level and particularly not at the highest levels. I just don't happen to see the devil when I look at any of them. What I see are petty, self-serving and capricious individuals who are, in many cases, driven by ideologies that are hostile to the precepts upon which this nation was founded. And I should mention that I am not only religious, but probably more dedicated to my faith than most people. I believe in God, in Christ, and in the fallen beings we call devils. It's not a lack of belief in evil personified that prevents me from seeing the devil when I look at someone like Bush. It is in fact my very knowledge of the existence of real devils and of their nature that prevents me from seeing them where they do not exist.

I understand what you are saying and I thank you for explaining everything you have. I don't go around looking for evil in people, sorry if I came off that way, but the things this President is doing against his own countrymen is unthinkable. The link below coupled with the video link above is something that leads me to think Bush is guilty of the crime of the century. That crime is aiding and abetting a terrorist attack on this nation which costs us 3000 lives, untold hardships and has ultimately lead to the errosion of our freedom and not to mention the sad abuse of power.

I have always distrusted GWB, not because he was the son of some nitwit exclaiming a new world order, it's just a gut feeling I had for the man when I first saw him at a podium as the governer of Texas. Wish I could explain that one.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sep...inside_job.htm

I appreciate your wisdom and your membership here at ALIPAC. But try and remember, alot of us are simply freaked out about what the hell is going with this government, if you care to call it that.

Banned
    I understand what you are saying and I thank you for explaining everything you have. I don't go around looking for evil in people, sorry if I came off that way, but the things this President is doing against his own countrymen is unthinkable. The link below coupled with the video link above is something that leads me to think Bush is guilty of the crime of the century. That crime is aiding and abetting a terrorist attack on this nation which costs us 3000 lives, untold hardships and has ultimately lead to the errosion of our freedom and not to mention the sad abuse of power.

I have always distrusted GWB, not because he was the son of some nitwit exclaiming a new world order, it's just a gut feeling I had for the man when I first saw him at a podium as the governer of Texas. Wish I could explain that one.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sep...inside_job.htm

I appreciate your wisdom and your membership here at ALIPAC. But try and remember, alot of us are simply freaked out about what the hell is going with this government, if you care to call it that.
    I guess that I am little more cool-headed about the realization of what is going on with our government since I have been onto it and passing the information along to anyone who would listen for some twenty years. I have been out here actively fighting it and putting my arse on the line for most of that time.

Here's a little friendly advice. It is my observation that most people, when faced with the reality of the gross corruption of our government and our politicians' decisions to serve globalist masters rather than their fellow Americans they are sworn to serve, have a high degree of difficulty dealing with the information. When you start revealing things like the existence of numerous mass detention centers, the fraudulent nature of the Federal Reserve system, the fact that "taxes" paid to the IRS are in fact tribute paid to foreign banks, the fact that the government has been operating as though the Constitution was supplanted in the 1860s and the legal system replaced by a foreign jurisdiction in the 1930s, many people just melt down. Some actually get depressed and despondent to the point that their ability to function is compromised. Some go so far through the looking glass that they believe almost any additional conspiracy theory, no matter how abusrd. Some eventually are so incapable of contending with the truth that they just pretend that they never heard the information and go through the motions of life like good little automatons. A small handful maintain an even keel and get out there and fight the good fight and maintain enough objectivity to separate the used bullfeed from the Shinola.

CG wrote
    Some go so far through the looking glass that they believe almost any additional conspiracy theory, no matter how abusrd. Some eventually are so incapable of contending with the truth...
    I would agree, however, in this case, I don't think the 9/11 conspiracy theory is absurd. I think its a definate possibility but I suspect we may never know. I can only hope GWB can sleep at night when he thinks about how those people died that day.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I don't know how this information is being so distorted and misinformation is getting written and passed around.

He took that position right after he left the FBI working on the USS COLE bombing shortly after the holidays.

It's truly a stretch to attempt to skew his facial expressions concerning this. Many people were stone faced with no emotion.

Just a thought.........had 9/11 NOT happened, bush and cabal would have had their AMNESTY. 9/11 is the only thing that stopped it from being shoved down our throats in the dead of the night.
    Marvin Bush had the contract with Securcom to install all the security devices at the WTC. The contract was to expire on 9/12/2001. As for GC statement about squibs, that is minor evidence. Explain why all the main support colums had perfect 45 degree cuts in them at the base of the rubble. Shape charge maybe. And how about the total power outage of the WTC the weekend before, Port Authority claims workers showed up during outage with reels of small wire and heavy concrete coring equipt., generators...etc. Said they were upgrading the network wiring. You don't need a power blackout to do that kind of work. Anyway you look at it something stinks here. I don't want to say who or what did it, but I do know those jets did not bring down the WTC.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipp
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

Marvin Bush had the contract with Securcom to install all the security devices at the WTC. The contract was to expire on 9/12/2001. As for GC statement about squibs, that is minor evidence. Explain why all the main support colums had perfect 45 degree cuts in them at the base of the rubble. Shape charge maybe. And how about the total power outage of the WTC the weekend before, Port Authority claims workers showed up during outage with reels of small wire and heavy concrete coring equipt., generators...etc. Said they were upgrading the network wiring. You don't need a power blackout to do that kind of work. Anyway you look at it something stinks here. I don't want to say who or what did it, but I do know those jets did not bring down the WTC.
    Source, please.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast