We already know there are at least 20 taxes peppered within this Health care bill

The IRS and ObamaCare

By Dr. Laurie Roth
Monday, October 11, 2010

What are they going to do next, encourage audits at church potlucks and have little league umpires take accounting courses to throw the balls only at certain, mathematical angles? What does the IRS have to do with health care other than asserting and tracking total control of the people and their accounts?

What were we told about ObamaCare? We were told that our healthcare system would be bankrupted, crash and burn if congress didn’t pass Obama care. This Health Bill was supposed to save billions of dollars while taking us away from the edge of financial ruin.

Interestingly, the Congressional Budget Office admits their initial estimates weren’t high enough. Magically, they have gone up to 1 trillion dollars and are climbing. What is bankrupting what again?

Recently on air I talked with a Surgeon from Atlanta, Dr. Elaina George. She has studied this health bill and its unfolding effects in depth and can’t help but believe that from the very beginning, it was created to create chaos, to so ‘overwhelm’ insurance companies, hospitals and patients that it would fail. The out of control and costly chaos would manipulate and direct the desperate masses to the Government Health care plan standing in the wings.

I couldn’t believe my ears but it made total sense. The Obama health care bill was designed to completely fail. That would explain why so many congressman and women didn’t even bother reading it. It was going to be trashed anyway as we rolled toward draconian, Government Health care.

What else do we know about this health care bill on its way to ruin?

We were told that families would pay lower health care premiums.

They lied again. Instead they are paying at least $2100 more each year. We were all told we could keep what Doctors and health insurance we wanted. What is happening instead? Medicare advantage programs are being dropped all over the place, affecting thousands upon thousands of senior’s supplemental coverage. This will raise costs for senior’s health care in huge ways.

Dr. Elaina George talked in my recent interview about the real winners in Obama care and it ain’t the patients. It is the medical insurance and pharmaceutical industries, the Hospital Corporation of America and the American Medical Association. She stated that prices would really go down, helping our seniors especially if Medicare could import cheaper medications. Also, she pointed out with health care savings accounts, you cannot use the money to buy cheaper nutritional supplements and over the counter alternatives. You can only buy prescription drugs. Why? Once again that does not help the people at all, only the big pharmaceutical companies. Finally, this health care bill is starting to rein in on paying for needed tests, even questioning mammograms and PSA to diagnose prostate cancer.

I am afraid I agree with Dr. George. It appears this whole health care bill and scheme was inspired and designed to fail, thus steering the confused and desperate masses to ‘big daddy’ Government health care. This waiting madness will only lengthen the endless health lines, cut much needed tests, lesson even further ones ability to buy cheaper medication and supplements. Seniors would simply have less and less paid for certainly on time, while the IRS administrative control would know every health care choice, payment and treatment you and I made.

We already know there are at least 20 taxes peppered within this Health care bill. These include:

3.8% sales tax when you sell your house. So, now you not only pay closing costs and real estate fees but now on your $400,000 home you pay an additional $15,200.

There are also a sea of penalties coming: If you are an individual, you will pay 2.5% of your annual income as a fine/penalty if you don’t purchase the government approved health care plan. Families will pay $347 per kid if they don’t choose the government approved health care plan and then there are those nasty employers. If they have 50 or more employees and they don’t provide approved health care coverage they will pay $2,000 per employee.

Other taxes snuck in include 3.8% of annual investment income, 40% annual tax on Cadillac plans, 2.9% on medical aid devices such as artificial limbs and 10% on tanning. What tanning or real state have to do with health care God only knows.

ObamaCare is an IRS run, tax orgy of controls, offering reduced coverage, rationed care, forced insurance on its way to failure. They will then force all into Government health care, the REAL and BIG mother load of Health, tax and financial controls!

We must defund, then repeal this deadly health care bill that has nothing to do with real and quality health care.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/28642