WND
ISIS: GIVE OVER GIRLS FOR 'SEX JIHAD'
Posters in public places tell Mosul residents to bring daughters to 'fulfill their duty'

Published: 5 hours ago

Radical Islamists murdering and imposing mayhem across Iraq, now calling themselves Islamic State but generally known as ISIS, the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, have demanded both property and human lives as the price of their rapid advances.

Now they want girls.

ISIS has been putting up posters throughout Mosul, one of the captured Iraqi cities, telling residents to bring their unmarried daughters to ISIS soldiers, according to a report from the Clarion Project, a respected nonprofit organization that works to expose Islamic extremism, primarily through documentary films it produces.

Citing Arabic sources including those inside Mosul, the report said the posters call for girls to participate in “jihad al-nikah,” or “sex jihad.”

The Clarion Project cites information from Al-Masryalyoum, a “respected” Egyptian daily newspapers along with other Arab press sources.

Posters in public places in Mosul read:

“We call upon the people of this county to bring their unmarried girls so they can fulfill their duty in sex jihad for their warrior brothers in the city and anyone who will not appear will feel the full force of the Shariah [Islamic law] upon him.”

The report said ISIS fighters have been going door-to-door, entering houses, killing the men and raping women, too.

Four such victims committed suicide, the report said, citing information from Rupert Colville, a spokesman in Geneva for Navie Pillay, a United Nations human rights official.

Clarion Fund said, “Al-Iraqiya TV station published a report about the story of two Iraqi girls who were raped by the armed men of ISIS in Mosul … The two girls, who are sisters, said that ISIS fighters came into their house, killed the men and afterwards, they took turns raping the women.”

“They came into the house. They were disgusting. They were armed and spoke among themselves in a language we did not recognize. We were afraid; I tried to save my sister, but one of them hit me with his weapon – on my body and then on my face – me and my sister. I blacked out and woke up to the sounds of the screaming of my neighbor while one of the jihadis was playing with my hair,” the girl said, according to the report.

According to a video from which the Clarion Project translated, the other sister said, “I heard one of them speaking in a dialect from the Gulf region and the other one was speaking in a language I have never heard before. I kept resisting and he hit me on my head. I woke up and saw that my entire body was covered in blood.”

While there are no statistics on the number of women who have been attacked, raped and murdered by ISIS since the Islamists entered Mosul, there are reports of those who fled to avoid such attacks.

The report cited Um-Lara, who escaped with four daughters, ages 14 to 23. They told a Russian news agency the militants had kidnapped “many” women in Mosul.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/isis-give...Rr70sIXdMxg.99