Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Islamic ethnic cleansing/genocide of non muslims in Sudan

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID={6560F4B3-DCE5-4609-8845-4CD1BF0FE115}

Yes, ONE MILLION innocent men, women and children (mostly Christians) were slaughtered by muslims in southern Sudan for the crime of being infidels:

"Because of that, and throughout the 1980s and 1990s, Western Governments and media simply ignored the genocide in Sudan. More than a million southern Sudanese, mostly Christian, but also Animists, died in the ethnic cleansing campaign. US and European elites didn't want to jeopardize the economic relationship with both Sudan and the Arab League as a whole. The story is long, but its bottom line was the power of oil in silencing an international outcry. I even remember the Pope being refused a visit to the south, and the demonization of the Bishop of Canterbury when he met southern Sudanese. In the US, the "Jihadist" lobby fiercely opposed any action in Congress for years. In a sense, this lobby was providing political cover to the massacres in Sudan."

-------------------

I have yet to hear or read of a SINGLE imam or mullah condemning this genocide of infidels. I won't speculate on whether or not it's silence of indifference or a silence of approval.

ONe more edit: this a non-eurocentric post!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

We need to ban immigrants coming from these countries. It is not a religion of peace. More than not this is what they believe. One day our liberal government is going to be sorry they let so many in. The true predictor of future behavior is a clear picture of past and present behavior.