Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Islamist Cab drivers

A BIG enemy is growing amongst Us, and we must take action NOW!! Islamist fundametalists and spreading their hate against the american way of life, and political correctness is the acomplice in this, we must preserve our tradicional values, at any cost!!!!

On the news this week muslim cab drivers in the midwest would not give rides to anyone that has a bottle of liquor, must people buy it at duty free shops in airports, THEY WANT TO HAVE THE RIGHT TO DENY SERVICING CUSTOMERS THAT HAPPEN TO HARRYWINE, BEER ETC FROM THEIR PURCHASES, BECAUSE IS AGAINTS THEIR religion !! THIS IS BOGUS AND ANOTHER WAY OF DILUTING AMERICAN VALUES AND TRADITIONS , WE MUST FIGHT HARD AGAINST THIS EVIL ENEMY, ISLAMic fundamentalists IS THE MISSION OF DESTROYING ANY RELIGION THAT OPPOSSES THEM AND CONQUER THE WOLRD WITH THEIR GARBAGE .

IF THEY DON'T LIKE IT GO BACK TO WORK AT BAGDAD AIRPORT!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

It just seems like we are surrounded by enemies. If these cabbies want Sharia Law then they need to move to a Muslim country. We do not abide by Sharia Law in ths country. This needs to be stopped NOW.

This was brought up before and they said they were refusing to except peoples service dogs.
    So I will say this again. It is against the law for anyone to refuse to allow a service animal to go with it's owner, to do so opens them and the company they work for to a law suit.
    Sue the bums out of a job!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is such a hatred for Americans, not only over seas but on US soil too. The only thing that is worse is the far left cramming nonsense down our throats, and telling us why we should be tolerant to these morons. I am so close to not caring about anything anymore. We are being overrun with idiots from every country.

I say to all Americans that have to use cabs to get around in, to first ask the cabbie if he is Muslim, if so, then say no thank you, when you call for a cab ask for a non Muslim cab driver, if that is racist and politically correct, so be it, the Muslims are the real racist here and the intolerant ones trying to force their beliefs on us, we have to fight this, we need a boycott of Muslim cab drivers! We need to drive them out of this business and any other business where they are permitted to foster their hatred toward any one who is different from them.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I say to all Americans that have to use cabs to get around in, to first ask the cabbie if he is Muslim, if so, then say no thank you, when you call for a cab ask for a non Muslim cab driver, if that is racist and politically correct, so be it, the Muslims are the real racist here and the intolerant ones trying to force their beliefs on us, we have to fight this, we need a boycott of Muslim cab drivers! We need to drive them out of this business and any other business where they are permitted to foster their hatred toward any one who is different from them.
    I like your idea, but you know that they will send the Muslim driver anyway and then you will be taken on the ride of your life. It is a no win situation.