Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    What concerns me the most, not knowing anything about Israeli laws, is that this would be an attack on our First Amendment rights in this country. But equally distressing is the fact that freedom of speech has been so broadly defined that even the Ft. Hood massacre could come under that definition in the hands of a smart lawyer and a stupid judge.
    I think our rights should be limited to American citizens and legal immigrants only, not to those who just happen to be inside our borders, and owing their allegiance to a foreign nation.
    Try screaming or critizing governments and politics in other countries, and your life will be quickly shortened, or you will spend a lot of time behind locked bars. This is one thing we cannot give up.
    I agree completely. When you talk about Israel however, you have to keep in mind that for these people the reality is that on any given day your life could be ended by a suicide bomber while you're having dinner out with the family. This puts an entirely different spin on what you should allow/tolerate. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that here.
    I agree with the both of you. We need to do some serious DEPORTING!

It will come and I feel it. I see changes in people since the last 5 times Americans were killed by Muslim/Jihadists terrorists within OUR country. The sad thing is that the dense, and defensive people will not understand our survival instincts until more of us Americans/Infidels are slaughtered.

BELIEVE ME, if that guy had pulled off taking the plane down, ONLY then might our Arab president do something. In fact his b*ttboy Eric Holder spends everyday getting Muslims out of prisons, even around the world.

Obama and him were in on the "missimg Liberian" terrorist that got let out of prison to die, EXCEPT they lost him........

Obama and Holder were in on CAIR getting off of the last charges and they ALSO let the Black Panther/Brotherhood guys go free and clear too.

Keep an eye on every Muslim issue concerning the law, they are getting off of everything and Holder is always in on it too.. It sure isn't because they are scared of them like the rest of Americans are. It's because they are kindred spirits and America haters.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it why don't ya!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Worried American and Vortex,

I just want to thank you for your last posts. I do not now, nor have I ever held to ideals that can be in any way considered "bigoted". I am bothered that my comment was interpreted that way. It just simply is not in my nature.

We are all called racist and xenophobes for addressing the illegal alien threat, and in spite of that we persevere. And so will I where issues of the survival of my country are concerned.

I cannot sit back and fail to acknowledge the enemy within; our lives depend on vigilance where these things are concerned, IMHO. And if being called a bigot every now and again is the price I have to pay for doing so, then so be it.

Have a wonderful weekend!
    <div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    Worried American and Vortex,

I just want to thank you for your last posts. I do not now, nor have I ever held to ideals that can be in any way considered "bigoted". I am bothered that my comment was interpreted that way. It just simply is not in my nature.

We are all called racist and xenophobes for addressing the illegal alien threat, and in spite of that we persevere. And so will I where issues of the survival of my country are concerned.

I cannot sit back and fail to acknowledge the enemy within; our lives depend on vigilance where these things are concerned, IMHO. And if being called a bigot every now and again is the price I have to pay for doing so, then so be it.

Have a wonderful weekend!
    I too was accused of being a bigot by him. Take it where it comes from.
    It's a scare tactic word, don't worry about it, you know you.

95% of blacks voted for Obama and that seems to NOT be racist??? I'm still accused of it and Obama was my second choice for President until I saw all his blatent lies. The rest of the country is onto him and his Comrades....... People use racist, bigot and xenophobe when they have nothing else as evidence to say.

Some even think that it's impossible for a Black to be racist???
    NAACP is a racist organization
    The Black Caucus is racist.
    All organizations with the word Black in them need to be shutdown.
    There is nothing for them to complain about now that Obama is the FAKE president and we have MANY is our top positions, like Eric Holder and Michael Steele. I love Michael Steel! He takes NO CRAP from anyone.

You too have good weekend.
    We are NOW winning the battle of Amnesty, Cap & Trade, Healthcare, and every other issue
    this administration is doing to take our country down for Reparations........ Hahahahahahhahahahahaha

They are running scared and their time is up. America has spoken!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12