Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Israel Worried As Russia Sends Nuclear Fuel To Iran

Israel worried as Russia sends nuclear fuel to Iran

Reuters - Thursday, January 17 11:45 amMOSCOW (Reuters)

- Israel said on Thursday that Russian deliveries of nuclear fuel to Iran might help Tehran develop nuclear weapons.

Russia last month delivered the first shipment of nuclear fuel to Iran's first nuclear power plant in Bushehr, a step which both Moscow and Washington said should convince Tehran to stop its own uranium enrichment programme.

But Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni said during a visit to Russia that the fuel might help Iran develop its nuclear weapons programme.

"Now Russia has started delivering nuclear fuel to Bushehr, (Iran's) uranium enrichment may serve military goals," Russian news agencies quoted Livni as saying.

Israel, Washington's staunchest ally in Middle East, says Iran could have a nuclear bomb by 2010 and says an Iranian nuclear weapon would threaten the existence of the Jewish state.

Israel itself is widely believed to be the only Middle East country with a nuclear arsenal.

Iran has said it will not halt its efforts to enrich uranium -- fuel it says it needs for other power plants but which foreign powers fear could be used in a nuclear bomb.

The United Nations Security Council has imposed two rounds of sanctions on Iran for its refusal to halt enrichment. Iran says its nuclear programme is purely civilian.

The U.N. sanctions have put "certain pressure" on Tehran, but their overall effect "has not been critical", Livni said in a speech at the Russian Diplomatic Academy which news agencies quoted in Russian.

"Those taking decisions on Iran are being watched by everyone in our region, including Israel and moderate Arab regimes," she said. "We expect the world will not allow the appearance of a nuclear Iran."

"When I am being told about the inadmissibility of a nuclear Iran, I understand that these words should be translated into action."

(Reporting by Dmitry Solovyov; Editing by Dominic Evans)

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20080117/ ... f3b62.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good for Russia!!! They are coming back into superpower status without the New World Order. Our media is gonna bash him, but the locals are happy.

Kudos to Putin for shoving it up the CFR's ass!!! And why are we worried about Israel? I love the Israelis (I worked there), but hate the zionist bastacles!!!

So who ya gonna side with...The evil bankocracy or a man with support for his country? His death count is still way below the Clinton's!!!!
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Seriously...if this is a serious threat then let NATO take care of it. I always thought we would invade Iran on a violation of a NATO treaty/Turkey.

Iran is tough. And any of you who thought the little speed boats buzzing our ships was an issue are uninformed. Those weren't even gunboats.

I had spent more of my life in the Persian Gulg, Gulf of Oman, and Straits of Hormuz than I would like to remember. Iranian boats/f-14's/helicopters buzzin our ships IS COMMON PRACTICE. These are INTERNATIONAL WATERS. It made me sick to see the news act like this was a big deal....Been there, done that, and our media...for the first time reported any of this? F*** I lost freinds because of this and only one little Texas paper reported any of it.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

War could be right around the corner. The cold war has certainly started to re-emerge.

The missile defense project proposed for Europe, the dispute heating up over the north pole, U.S. siding with Kosovo for Independence from Russia. I think we can see players for each side. I think Putin is trying to get even.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I for one agree.... Putin and Russia is one of the only holdouts from the CFR and the Bilderbergs.. he basically booted them out of the country

If any of you are aware.... since doing so Russia and it's common citizens are prospering instead of the wealth going to the globalists.

The US in compairison under Bush, Clinton, Bush and maybe Clinton have been pandering to the globalist coorporations and the CFR ... you might want to take a look at our economy thats about to colapse and come to a logical conclusion

Americans as a whole are idiots... not all of us, but a majority ... enough to follow these idiots off of a cliff like a herd of lemmings yelling USA, USA all the way to a fatal landing upon the rocks

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    War could be right around the corner. The cold war has certainly started to re-emerge.

The missile defense project proposed for Europe, the dispute heating up over the north pole, U.S. siding with Kosovo for Independence from Russia. I think we can see players for each side. I think Putin is trying to get even.
    Another Cold War could be the best thing that happens to this country. What I fear and expect is a War against us (U.S.) because of our Imperialistic ways. Not to say we believe in this as a people, but because the Bankocracy is trying to conquer by proxy.

I can not blame another country for wanting to destroy us. We are the arm of the most evil people ever to sit on this planet and our media leaves nothing for a inquisitive decision.

We have enemies on every front.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I for one agree.... Putin and Russia is one of the only holdouts from the CFR and the Bilderbergs.. he basically booted them out of the country

If any of you are aware.... since doing so Russia and it's common citizens are prospering instead of the wealth going to the globalists.

The US in compairison under Bush, Clinton, Bush and maybe Clinton have been pandering to the globalist coorporations and the CFR ... you might want to take a look at our economy thats about to colapse and come to a logical conclusion

Americans as a whole are idiots... not all of us, but a majority ... enough to follow these idiots off of a cliff like a herd of lemmings yelling USA, USA all the way to a fatal landing upon the rocks
    Thanks Airborne!! I have many Russian friends and everything you say is in total agreement with what I am hearing.

Back in the 90's my Russian buds were all talking about our Redistribution of wealth (something they say happened to them) and now they are prospering. The Russians LOVE Putin because he puts his country first.

And once again...his death count is much lower than the Clintons.

We need a true patriot in the Oval office. Paul, Hunter or Dobbs!

We also need patriots in Congress. I'd like a total recall on all memebers now in office.

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    Another Cold War could be the best thing that happens to this country. What I fear and expect is a War against us (U.S.) because of our Imperialistic ways. Not to say we believe in this as a people, but because the Bankocracy is trying to conquer by proxy.

I can not blame another country for wanting to destroy us. We are the arm of the most evil people ever to sit on this planet and our media leaves nothing for a inquisitive decision.

We have enemies on every front.
    A Cold War could be a good thing, so long as it is with China this time. Russia is not the main threat any more. Putin is not an Angel, but that is none of our business. There is no national security interest to have Russia as an enemy. We shouldn't be moving the NATO alliance right up to the border of Russia. We shouldn't have our military and missile systems in Europe like it was 1955. Things should have changed dramatically after 1989, but the neocons have played this thing like an active Cold War for almost 2 decades....that's why Putin is pissed. And we shouldn't be fighting all of Israel's wars for her. If Israel wants a fight, let them do it, and we stay the hell out of it.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast