Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
Another Cold War could be the best thing that happens to this country. What I fear and expect is a War against us (U.S.) because of our Imperialistic ways. Not to say we believe in this as a people, but because the Bankocracy is trying to conquer by proxy.

I can not blame another country for wanting to destroy us. We are the arm of the most evil people ever to sit on this planet and our media leaves nothing for a inquisitive decision.

We have enemies on every front.
A Cold War could be a good thing, so long as it is with China this time. Russia is not the main threat any more. Putin is not an Angel, but that is none of our business. There is no national security interest to have Russia as an enemy. We shouldn't be moving the NATO alliance right up to the border of Russia. We shouldn't have our military and missile systems in Europe like it was 1955. Things should have changed dramatically after 1989, but the neocons have played this thing like an active Cold War for almost 2 decades....that's why Putin is pissed. And we shouldn't be fighting all of Israel's wars for her. If Israel wants a fight, let them do it, and we stay the hell out of it.
BearFlag...I'm with ya 100% on your last sentence.