James Carville Warns Democrats – Midterm Voters Don’t Care About January 6 Probe (VIDEO)

By Mike LaChance -

February 11, 2022
15SHARES

James Carville, the Ragin’ Cajun, did an interview with CNN this week and was asked about the midterms.

He suggested that when it comes to the economy, Democrat should try to bluff their way through it saying they have policies in place to help the problem.
On January 6th, he was more direct, suggesting that voters don’t care about that and that the people want the election to be about their lives.
Breitbart News reports:
Carville: January 6 Probe Will Not Influence Midterms — ‘People Want an Election About Their Lives’
Democratic strategist James Carville said Thursday on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360” that the House Select Committee investigating the riot at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021 would not influence voters in the 2022 midterms.
Guest host John Berman said, “If you were advising Democrats running in the midterms, what would you tell them to do with Donald Trump? Is it something they should focus on? How much of a deal do you think the January 6 select committee will be?”
Carville said, “We have to wait and see when the committee comes out. I suspect their findings will be intriguing and devastating. But people are going to know by then. People want an election about their lives. They don’t want an election about a former president. They don’t want an election about any of this. If you show them substantial policies that improve people’s lives and you run on that like we did in 2018, you will be successful.”
See the video below:

Alexandra Datig | Front Page Index
@alexdatig

James Carville: I’m Worried About Spike in Crime Rate, Donald Trump Not on My Mind

Watch on Twitter

1:06 AM · Feb 11, 2022

Here’s a longer version:

James Carville Dismisses Jan 6 Committee on Midterms - YouTube

Did you notice how John Berman kept pushing Carville on Trump, like he wanted Carville to say that Democrats should run on Trump?
It speaks volumes about the mindset at CNN.

James Carville Warns Democrats - Midterm Voters Don't Care About January 6 Probe (VIDEO) (americanlookout.com)