Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JFK Assisnation

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I also believe that there where two shooters.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

There was news about this last week. They did some shooting to determine where the bullet that hit JFK came from, and found that the multiple-shooter theory doesn't mesh because at least two of the shooters would have their view obstructed by car's windshield. They also found that the blood splatter showed that the bullet most likely came from where Oswald was at that library.

But I don't rule out that Oswald was a patsy and someone else took the shot from that window, and then setup Oswald to take a blame for it.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    im one person who think oswald DID NOT act alone
    Or, Oswald had nothing to do with it at all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by socal
    But I don't rule out that Oswald was a patsy and someone else took the shot from that window, and then setup Oswald to take a blame for it.
    The only thing is....that Oswald left so much evidence of himself at that 6th floor window....
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Oswald was probably set up. He was a CIA stoog and they took him down after they blew Kennedy's brains out. There was evidence the gun that Oswald supposedly used was an old rifle with a scope that was not level or balanced, they had to put 3 shims in it to get it to fire accurately, and that he would not have been able to fire off 3 rounds threw some trees in 6 seconds into Kennedy's head.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Oswald was probably set up. He was a CIA stoog and they took him down after they blew Kennedy's brains out. There was evidence the gun that Oswald supposedly used was an old rifle with a scope that was not level or balanced, they had to put 3 shims in it to get it to fire accurately, and that he would not have been able to fire off 3 rounds threw some trees in 6 seconds into Kennedy's head.
    The only contact Oswald had with the CIA was when the Domestic Contact Division of the Agency interviewed him when he returned from Russia. As did the FBI, because both agencies interviewed thousands of travelers every year who had returned from Eastern Bloc nations.

The Manlicher Carcano found in the sixth floor of the book depository was definitely the murder weapon, and it was definitely fired by Oswald. The bullet and bullet fragments found in the limo matched the Carcano to the exclusion of any other gun. Oswald's finger prints were on the wooden stock as well as the trigger guard. It was registered to him, and there are photos of him holding this weapon along with the weapon he used to kill police officer JD Tippit after the assassination.

Oswald's Manicher Carcano was tested by the FBI and it was determined to be a very accurate weapon. The scope was slightly misaligned, but this may have been the result of Oswald wedging the weapon between two boxes on the sixth floor while escaping after he shot Kennedy. The slight misalignment may have actually helped with the accuracy, considering the angle of the shots. At any rate, Oswald did not neccessarily need the side-mounted scope at all for the shooting, and could have relied on the iron sites.

The only shot that the oak tree impeded Oswald's view of Kennedy was the first shot -- the missed shot. The 6 seconds for three shots is inaccurate, but favored by the Warren Commission because they did not think that Oswald would have missed with the first shot. Close examination of the Zapruder film along with ear witness testimony place the missed shot as the second shot -- adding to the overall timing for the shooting. This places the timing at 3 shots in just over eight seconds -- more than enough time for a trained marine with Oswald's capabilities.

See you at the signing!!

I think Oswald was part of a larger conspiracy but probably acted alone in that he was the only shooter in the school book building. But probably there were other shooters waiting somewhere near by in case Oswald didn't hit the target.

The Kennedy's had ties with organized crime. The moment Bobby, as the A.G. went after them, they retaliated.

But there are too many things like the turns in the plaza that openned up the president to a fatal crossfire, and the slowing of the motorcade, around those turns is against the proceedures the route makers normally do.

And Kennedy made a lot of enemies in the CIA and other offices of government. And the way his head exploded in the film footage, is a definite sign that he was a wanted man by those who he pissed off.

So there were probably elements of the mafia, and rouge government agencies. Who the bosses were behind it most likely will never be known, as they distanced themselves through connections and favors, and money as to dilute the trail and make it impossible to pinpoint now who was the main party responsible for the assassination.

With Oswald, he was knocked off to soon, so most likely he knew too much, and had to be silenced. But then again we'll never know as deadmen tell no tales. Most likely he was a CIA operative and had knowledge of what was happenning or the people involved. So he had to be silenced.

It's just my take on it.

I've read the Warren Commission Report, and there is just too much that seems inconsistant, and what would appear to be a botched investigation. The local authorities were hampered in what should have been left up to their investigation department as the local law enforcement had the jurisdiction by law to investigate the murder.

So to me, there's just too much involved to be a simple assassination plot by a lone gunman.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    I've read the Warren Commission Report, and there is just too much that seems inconsistant, and what would appear to be a botched investigation. The local authorities were hampered in what should have been left up to their investigation department as the local law enforcement had the jurisdiction by law to investigate the murder.
    Well, I certainly find flaws with the Warren Report. For example, they did not even have knowledge of the assassination attempts on Castro by the CIA, even though former CIA director Allen Dulles was a commissioner -- he was likely picked to make sure it didn't come out. The biggest flaw in my view is that they did not adequately investigate leads that went back to Castro. This was made sure of by LBJ, because he feared it would lead to WWIII. As well as Robert Kennedy, who did not want the world to know that his brother was using the CIA to murder Fidel Castro. Because this was covered up, it has led everyone up the wrong tree.

On the physical evidence I find the commissions work to be solid. There were mistakes, as you would expect from such a vast and extensive fact finding endevour. However, when the Warren Commission's mistakes on the physical evidence are corrected it strengthens their conclusion that Oswald was the only shooter.

See you at the signing!!

I didn't believe the magic bullet theory when it happened. Also Gerald Ford who was on the Warren commision said later in the 90's that they had to move the intrance wound on paper to make this work, meaning that at least two shooters were there shooting from the back if you include Oswald. I also believe that the fatal shot came from the right front.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast