Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Joe Biden's skin-crawling touching of little girls and grown women now an election is

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Joe Biden's skin-crawling touching of little girls and grown women now an election is

They are setting the stage for Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton to step in at the last minute in my opinion

Joe Biden's skin-crawling touching of little girls and grown women now an election issue
    March 31, 2019
    This man gets his jollies feeling up females of all ages. Can he run for president in the face of hard-to-watch videos of a Democrat feeling up little girls and women in an endless loop?

Joe Biden gets a sexual assault accuser of his own
    March 31, 2019
    This entire incident speaks volumes about the modern Democratic Party.

Who’s sabotaging Creepy Joe’s campaign?
    March 31, 2019
    For clues, notice who in the MSM is and isn't covering the latest story of fondling a Democrat candidate.
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And these sick people keep coming out of the woodwork. Just go into hiding and retire already!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

America needs a pre-Amber Alert; so that when Creeper Perv Uncle Joe comes to our towns it will give family's time to get their Preteens off the streets and locked behind dead-bolted Doors

OUT OF TOUCH?
    SECOND WOMAN SPEAKS
    PELOSI: DISQUALIFY? NOT AT ALL!

Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 04-01-2019 at 08:10 PM.

HA

Pelosi Stands By Creepy Uncle Joe Biden – Says #MeToo Accusations Against Biden DO NOT Disqualify Him From Being President

April 1, 2019, 9:01 pm by Cristina Laila
    110 Comments

362Share

44Tweet

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) stood by creepy hands Joe Biden on Monday amid accusations of sexual harassment and inappropriate touching.

Two women have come forward with #MeToo accusations against creepy Uncle Joe and Pelosi said Monday that the accusations should “not at all” disqualify him from being president, reported The Hill.
    “No. No, I do not,” Pelosi told reporters when asked if she thinks the #MeToo allegations from two women against Biden are disqualifying.
    “I don’t think that this disqualifies him from being president,” she said while walking to the House chamber. “Not at all.”
    While every American deserves due process, Biden has a very long history of inappropriately touching women and molesting children — and there are pictures and videos to prove it.
    Recall, the Democrats tried to lynch Brett Kavanaugh over uncorroborated, decades-old accusations against him and even argued he should have been disqualified from becoming a Supreme Court Justice — but Uncle Joe is a-okay.
    Accusations of groping and inappropriate touching by Lucy Flores and Amy Lappos is just the tip of the iceberg.
    Biden has been groping women and molesting little girls in public for years.

His molestation of prepubescent girls should disqualify him from being president of the United States, at minimum. He should be investigated for his deviant behavior.

Biden responded to Lucy Flores in a statement over the weekend, “In my many years on the campaign trail and in public life, I have offered countless handshakes, hugs, expressions of affection, support and comfort. And not once – never – did I believe I acted inappropriately. If it is suggested I did so, I will listen respectfully. But it was never my intention. I may not recall these moments the same way, and I may be surprised at what I hear. But we have arrived at an important time when women feel they can and should relate their experiences, and men should pay attention. And I will.”
    The Gateway Pundit has documented many of the different times Joe Biden has inappropriately touched young children, mainly prepubescent daughters of lawmakers during swearing-in ceremonies.
    You can see previous TGP articles on groping Joe Biden here, here and here.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ing-president/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast