John Cusack calls Biden ‘most competent executive’ he’s seen but slams ‘Obama corporatist democrats’

09/22/2023 // News Editors // 960 Views

Tags: barack obama, big government, brainwashed, cancel Democrats, celebrities, conspiracy, corporatist democrats, deception, fascism, Joe Biden, John Cusack, left cult, Liberal Mob, Libtards, lunatics, neoliberals, politics, propaganda

Liberal actor John Cusack called President Joe Biden the "most competent executive" he's seen in an online post that came the day after he slammed what he called "Obama corporatist democrats" for allowing "fascism to flourish."
(Article by Madeleine Hubbard republished from JustTheNews.com)
Cusack, who cheered on the Black Lives Matter riots of 2020 and celebrated conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh's death the following year, posted Tuesday on X, formerly Twitter, that Biden has "been the most competent executive - the actual doing of the job-and working the levers of power - in my lifetime."
Acknowledging Biden's advanced age of 80, Cusack edited his post to add: "Experience matters - And I LOVE the idea of a president with the experience of a lifetime in their final chapter of life - calling the shots- what are they gonna do to him? He should be able to look anyone in the eye and tell them to go to hell."
However, one day before praising Biden, Cusack criticized liberals and specifically targeted supporters of President Barack Obama, Biden's former running mate when he served as vice president.
In a long, typo-filled post Monday on X, Cusack wrote, in part: "This is what liberals /neoliberals have ... played a major part in creating the precise conditions for fascism to flourish - Obama corporatist democrats - are to the right of Richard Nixon on domestic policy - Don’t believe me - look it up - and dems have sold out the working class for decades."
Read more at: JustTheNews.com

John Cusack calls Biden ‘most competent executive’ he’s seen but slams ‘Obama corporatist democrats’ – NaturalNews.com