Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Darth wrote
    Did you read the story and see why? You are protesting AGAINST freedom, but you think you're not. You are funded by the RNC. Why do you refuse to see that?
    I wish you were passionate about stopping illegal immigratio. It seems most of your post are challenging everyone's feelings about FOX News, Glenn Beck, the RNC and Teabaggers. Why do you spend so much time lecturing all of us on these subjects? I question what your real objective is.
    Coming from blue collar workers, I am concerned about illegal immigration. I live in Texas!! My real objective is to get you people to realize that you are fraternizing with the enemy. I prove to you time and time again, and the ONLY responses I get are like yours, that completely change the subject and does not address the issue at hand. Why are you deflecting from the proof I am showing you? Why is it that I am trying to show you what is REALLY happening, but all I get is "Oh! You must be the enemy!!" I'm tired of the us vs them BS, especially when they are both the same thing! I am not the enemy, I am on YOUR side, why do you think I am showing you the truth? I am genuinely TERRIFIED at what they are tricking you guys into believing, because it involves me, and my family! I have to suffer YOUR consequences, and it is not fair.

I am literally watching Armageddon happen, all because people REFUSE to see the truth! All of this is SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY!! There is no rapture to save you, only pain and suffering that will be caused by the people that helped create it. You don't get to screw up the world and say "Oh well, heathens like darthillegal will have to suffer for MY decisions." How fair is that? Shouldn't a "christian" nation be more Christ-like? Why should this country get a "get out of jail free" card from God, when we can't even do what he asks?
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Darth wrote
    Did you read the story and see why? You are protesting AGAINST freedom, but you think you're not. You are funded by the RNC. Why do you refuse to see that?
    I wish you were passionate about stopping illegal immigratio. It seems most of your post are challenging everyone's feelings about FOX News, Glenn Beck, the RNC and Teabaggers. Why do you spend so much time lecturing all of us on these subjects? I question what your real objective is.
    Coming from blue collar workers, I am concerned about illegal immigration. I live in Texas!! My real objective is to get you people to realize that you are fraternizing with the enemy. I prove to you time and time again, and the ONLY responses I get are like yours, that completely change the subject and does not address the issue at hand. Why are you deflecting from the proof I am showing you? Why is it that I am trying to show you what is REALLY happening, but all I get is "Oh! You must be the enemy!!" I'm tired of the us vs them BS, especially when they are both the same thing! I am not the enemy, I am on YOUR side, why do you think I am showing you the truth? I am genuinely TERRIFIED at what they are tricking you guys into believing, because it involves me, and my family! I have to suffer YOUR consequences, and it is not fair.

I am literally watching Armageddon happen, all because people REFUSE to see the truth! All of this is SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY!! There is no rapture to save you, only pain and suffering that will be caused by the people that helped create it. You don't get to screw up the world and say "Oh well, heathens like darthillegal will have to suffer for MY decisions." How fair is that? Shouldn't a "christian" nation be more Christ-like? Why should this country get a "get out of jail free" card from God, when we can't even do what he asks?
    Darth, in your opinion, are all the Tea Party folks just plain stupid? Are all the various leaders of the Tea Party in on the same plot? Is the common vision of the Tea Party something to be feared? Is this massive grassroots movement just an illusion? Really, I'm sure you are a well meaning person, however I just can't quite put my finger on your beliefs and allegiances.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

DarthIllegal wrote:
    MontereySherry wrote:
    Darth wrote Quote:

Darth you seem to want us to debate or fight with you and when we don't you turn to insulting or accusing of changing the subject. Let me explain something to you once and for all.

We here on ALIPAC are Democrats, Republicans, Independent, Conservative, Liberals and even Teabaggers. We have one common thread we are all against illegal immigration and for legal immigration.

We are allowed difference of opinions on politics. We choose not to fight over ones political views. We put the information out there and each and everyone is entitled to make their own decision.

Maybe you are not getting the response you want is because whatever point you are trying to make is always lost in your accusing manner. You put everyone on the defense. Instead of understanding what point you are trying to make, the reader is saying to theirself, how does he know I think that way or that I support that person, etc. Then they get the I told you so, why don't you listen to me part. By this time your reader is confused or just plain mad. Just an observation as to my feelings when reading your post.

We here on ALIPAC are Democrats, Republicans,

Independent, Conservative, Liberals and even Tea baggers.
    No, we don't. Why do you think that people like BettyBB, Vortex, and HardlineConstitutionalist were kicked off the site? I am honestly surprised I haven't been kicked off yet!! EVERY SINGLE time someone PROVES that FOX is using you we get kicked off!! As long as it fits your narrow, ignorant point of view, Alipacer's are all over it! As soon as someone like myself PROVES that you guys are puppets, they get kicked off. THAT alone should tell you that something is wrong here. Alipac actively supports people that have NO proof for their accusations, but as soon as someone like myself PROVES that FOX and other idiots are controlling the thought process, I am Hitler!! How the hell does that happen?

Sherry, I am sorry that you are not able to see what I am telling you, but it does not mean that I should have to suffer due to your ignorance. It is NOT fair. I really am sorry that you are unable to comprehend what I am saying due to the fact that you have adhered since the day you were BORN to a certain dogma. What I am saying is that YOUR dogma is ridiculous, and it is not fair that me and my family have to suffer YOUR consequences. How is it fair to MY family to show people the Godly way, yet get ignored for showing you the obvious. I am unGodly, yet the people that actively participate in religious politics are the ones that get rewarded, even though I don't want MY beliefs to be imposed on everybody else? Dear Lord, if you people had YOUR way, I'd be in a religious prison camp of some sort, because anger the hundreds of years of history you have had to show you Godliness, you use it to KILL and Condemn people like myself. I have the capacity, like God asked me to, to respect the Muslim religion, because NO religion is right, especially when you compare it the grandness of the universe.

So here's the deal. The Armageddon that YOU use in the name God YOU own!!! Are you ready to accept that? The world, as it stands right now, is it a world that you are confident that God would appreciate? Why? Cite specific examples.

Seriously, I am really not trying to be an A-hole here. All I want is an alternative point of view that doesn't consist of FOX "news" talking points, because so far, that's all you guys have!! Did ANY of you take debate class? Don't be surprised if this is the last thing you read from me!!
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12