Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Journey from Islam to Christianity: islamic oppression of Ch

http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/282531.aspx

CWN.com - Muslims who convert to Christianity face harsh persecution. Even those living in western countries aren't safe from retribution.

One man paid a heavy price for rejecting Islam to follow Christ, and his suffering came from those who once loved him the most.

Adam will never walk again.

His legs bear the scars of many operations to repair devastated muscle, tendon, and bones.

He suffered these injuries when he was thrown off a fourth-floor balcony at a shopping mall.

It’s a miracle he survived.

What’s more shocking is that the person who ordered the attack was his own mother.

“I received a letter from my mom, threatening me that she was going to kill me if I do not go back to Islam,â€
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Converting to another religion after having been a Moslem is considred the greatest of all crimes. The Greek word for the conversion from one faith and rejecting it to expouse another is apostasy. In Christian society few people are persecuted for apostasy any more. In the Islamic societies it is still not that uncommon. If you look at an Islamic almanac compared with a Western almanac the estimated number of Islamic believers is higher and categories are left out like Primitive Animists. In Africa in some cases people who may have been Animists are counted as converts if they attended an Islamic service like a wedding or funeral and threatened with a punishment if they try to observe their original faith.

However some of what is said negatively by Adam is misguided Islam can be observed without a believer being violent. It is more the fault of schools of belief than the religion tself.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard

However some of what is said negatively by Adam is misguided Islam can be observed without a believer being violent. It is more the fault of schools of belief than the religion tself.
    I don't buy this last sentence for the following reasons:

i. the koran commands muslims to slay the unbelievers and they do it (A
    Armenian Genocide, Assyrian Genocide, Sudanese genocide).

ii. all islamic countries practice systematic, deliberate oppression of people of other faiths (apostasy being a capital crime in most)

iii. all islamic countries practice sharia law (laws prohibiting blasphemy, heresy etc.)

It's not the religion of peace, I don't care how many times you SAY it is, the actions of muslims across the world *repeatedly* belies your claim.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada