Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Juárez gunshot victim taken to Thomason Sunday

Juárez gunshot victim taken to Thomason Sunday
    By Stephanie Sanchez / El Paso Times
    Article Launched: 08/24/2008 11:29:46 AM MDT

EL PASO - A 30-year-old man was taken to Thomason Hospital early Sunday after he suffered gunshot wounds in Juárez, fire dispatch personnel said.
    Emergency medical service personnel were called to the Ysleta port of entry at about 5 a.m. Sunday. A man, whose name was not released, suffered life-threatening gunshot wounds in Juárez.

He transported by ambulance to Thomason Hospital to be treated for his injuries.

No other details were available.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/newupdated/ci_10291804
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No hospitals in Mexico?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How many of these "victims" are actually criminals? All being treated on the taxpayers' dime

Easy way to put a stop to this.........make Mexico start paying the bills and when they don't, impose sanctions. We'd see their version of patient dumping come to an end really quick.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    How many of these "victims" are actually criminals? All being treated on the taxpayers' dime

Easy way to put a stop to this.........make Mexico start paying the bills and when they don't, impose sanctions. We'd see their version of patient dumping come to an end really quick.
    THEY ALL ARE being treated at US taxpayer expense

I still wonder why a US hospital has to worry about gunshot victims from Juarez, Mexico. It is not our responsibility they can't control their country, and what they should do is build a hospital more convenient to Juarez inside their own borders. If I were advising this hospital, I would tell them to pack up and leave, away from the border.
    My elderly mother was taken to the hospital five miles away from the house, and the one-way trip by ambulance (not private) cost $660.

You guys are all right! What the hell is going on? They have hospitals! I don't care if a US one is closer. What gives them the right? If someone in the USA on the northern border is sick so they jump over to canada? I don't know but if I was canadian I wouldn't like it. Same goes with these fools, don't allow them over the border! But they probably have a back door deal with our government.

Why do we even admit them? Why doesn't Mexico take care of them? What is going on at the border that they are letting these ambulances in -- they should go to a Mexican hospital.

I BELIEVE THAT WE SHOULD NOT BE PAYING FOR TREATMENT OF MEXICAN CITIZENS COMING INJURED ACROSS OUR BORDER. THEY SHOULD BE TREATED IN MEXICO AT MEXICOS EXPENSE.

ALSO I THINK THIS PRESENTS A DANGER TO AMERICAN HOSPITALS TREATING THEM. SOMETIMES THE DRUG CARTELS ARE IN HOT PURSUIT OF THESE PEOPLE. I HOPE WE WILL NOT HAVE SOME INCIDENT WHERE THE CARTELS ENTER US HOSPITALS TO KILL SOMEONE THEY ARE AFTER.