Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yea, don't get on the McCain waggon. McCain is an American and has two American parents. PERIOD. In American territory.

The term Natural Born Citizen is the Constitutional issue.

United States Constitution
    Article II

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.
    It's clear to me that our forefathers did not intend for someone foreign born to occupy the White House.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How long does Obama have until he is considered in contempt of court??

Can he be compelled to produce these documents??

They just can't ignore a court order!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama can stop at the flea market in any sanctuary city and get all the birth certificates he needs

Don't hold your breath waiting, money,power,lawyers and the clout of the DNC.

Hmmm....link doesn't work and I can't find the article on the newswithviews website. Is something fishy going on here or am I just not able to figure the sites search out?

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    SHOW IT NOW OR WITHDRAW FROM THE RACE!
    If Obama is forced to withdraw, who will be the Dem candidate?
    Hilary, of course.
    "

Link to the lawsuit, including the judge denying?? Obama's dismissal of the lawsuit.

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/di ... 281573/13/
    "

Whatever documentation Beserk comes up with will be a forgery

The one thing I can not find an answer to is this:

What are the penalties for willingly and knowingly taking an oath to hold an office, if a person does not meet the basic constitutional requirements to hold?

Does anybody know? or at least know where I can find out?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    The one thing I can not find an answer to is this:

What are the penalties for willingly and knowingly taking an oath to hold an office, if a person does not meet the basic constitutional requirements to hold?

Does anybody know? or at least know where I can find out?
    THAT IS A VERY INTERESTING QUESTION. THIS SHOULD NOT JUST BE MET WITH A SLAP ON THE HAND. THERE SHOULD BE SERIOUS PRISON TIME FOR SOMEONE WHO TRIES TO GET INTO OFFICE WHEN THEY DONT QUALIFY.

UPDATE: Obama & DNC file motion to delay discovery until after defendants motion to dismiss is decided

I guess this ends the rumors that the judge has already ruled.

This is a PDF so I can't copy it here. WARNING: take blood pressure pills before clicking the following link.

http://www.obamacrimes.com/attachments/ ... covery.pdf
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast