Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just for me..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

These people should have reasonably known of the risk of where they were going. We can't keep slinging money around like we'll never run out.
    Ya your right about that......there has to be something said for personal accountability. Afterall they are putting lives at stake to be rescued. For those who couldn't use their return flights home I'd hope they could get reimbursed and that money given back to the government.

However....the government is quite well known for throwing our tax dollars to the wind and there's not much they can complain about till they start taking a good hard look at their waste. If I had to choose where my tax dollars were spent.......I'd rescue a vacationing American Citizen over all the spending on illegal immigrants.

We are out of money.......these are promisary notes they're spending.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought about our tax dollars going towards getting Americans over there to safety. Then I thought, duh they pay taxes too!

I'd rescue a vacationing American Citizen over all the spending on illegal immigrants.
    Definitely agree with you on this point.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

I heard on the news that they were going to send them all a bill for evacuating them.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I heard on the news that they were going to send them all a bill for evacuating them.
    Normally they would, however "Condi" said it would be free. Unless they changed their minds and decided to bill them anyway.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    moosetracks.......since 1994? got you beat........I haven't had a vacation since 1963. No kidding.
    But no, if they are dumb enough to go to places like that, I hate to say it, but they get what they deserve. They know the risks before they leave and go there. We shouldn't have to pay for them "getting caught." They really shouldn't have been there to start with.
    Yep, you definately need a vacation! WE had one planned the end of this month, but then he got activated to the border....it was just a family reunion, but at least it was in Gatlinburg, Tn. for 3 days.....he promises me we will go before summer's end, and for sure in the Fall.....as I hate hot weather!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I agree with all of you, these people, what were they thinking to go to a country for vacation esp, knowing this country housed terroist that literally hate Americans? I heard one lady say, I went for the incredible night life they have here, whatever that means, well she really got to see an incredible fireworks display didnt she, yes they certainally do seem to have quite an incredible night life there! Now they are whining that we are to slow saving their silly butts from theirselves! The ones I really feel sorry for are the children, they had no choice but to follow their stupid parents who so idiotically placed their children in so much danger, they should be charged with parental stupidity and neglect of responsibility toward their innocent children as to put them in harms way. Yes they should reinburse our government for saving them and pay restitution to any family that loses a family member while trying to save these very stupid people.
    I havent had a vacation since an 88 road trip to Washington State. I think though if I decided to take one, I could find someplace here in America to visit for Gods sake, we have such a rich country in vacation spots to visit.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I agree with all of you, these people, what were they thinking to go to a country for vacation esp, knowing this country housed terroist that literally hate Americans? I heard one lady say, I went for the incredible night life they have here, whatever that means, well she really got to see an incredible fireworks display didnt she, yes they certainally do seem to have quite an incredible night life there! Now they are whining that we are to slow saving their silly butts from theirselves! The ones I really feel sorry for are the children, they had no choice but to follow their stupid parents who so idiotically placed their children in so much danger, they should be charged with parental stupidity and neglect of responsibility toward their innocent children as to put them in harms way. Yes they should reinburse our government for saving them and pay restitution to any family that loses a family member while trying to save these very stupid people.
    I havent had a vacation since an 88 road trip to Washington State. I think though if I decided to take one, I could find someplace here in America to visit for Gods sake, we have such a rich country in vacation spots to visit.
    Nitty:
    I'd love to say you took the words right out of my mouth - but you took them out so much better.

Is there anything that tax payers don't pay for?
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    Is there anything that tax payers don't pay for?

If you can think of something, let me know, cause I sure can't.

Nitty Gritty's
    agree with all of you, these people, what were they thinking to go to a country for vacation esp, knowing this country housed terroist that literally hate Americans?
    I heard on the news that many of them had been living over there for years !! Even twelve years !!!

There is nothing saying that they didn't even bring back some terrorists in the group. I'm serious. It's possible.

How many did they bring who are not legal to come. Couldn't find their papers maybe ?? I'm serious about that too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast