Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is it just me or?

Have you all noticed that you are not seeing any Hispanics or Illegals on any of the stations reporting on the fires in California? I have not seen any and find it strange. Also, here in Utah if they don't name names in crimes it usually is a Hispanic that has committed the crime. You usually see it days alter in a little tiny section stuck inside the paper.
    Has anyone else seen any Hispanics? Don't they have homes that have burned down?
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

When watching the California fire news reports, I mentioned to my friend "I wonder why we're not seeing any Hispanic's around". What happened to them all? Kinda puts a damper on the old line "doing jobs Americans won't do", doesn't it? Glad you mentioned this Paige, then I know it wasn't just me.

There's news that some of the fires could have been started by some arsonists. What's the next thing that usually happens after a destruction like this? ......CONSTRUCTION BOOM!!! jobs for construction workers!! amigos! amigas! ola!

Paige, they have shown some. I have seen them walking around Qualcom (evacuation center) in San Diego. One person called in to a local radio stn saying they were lining up for "free" food. Most of them probably don't have homes in those areas. They cannot afford it. They live in apts,usually 10 or more in an apt. I live in Orange Co., and know most of the areas affected are upscale neighborhoods. Believe me they're around! Interesting though.

The timing of the fires is extremely suspicious.

http://www.nationalterroralert.com/

for the latest news. They've been finding some were arson. hmmmm.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Maybe not. If an illegal has started these fires watch out. During Hurricane Andrew in Florida when people lost their homes like this they just left. You will see this happen in California too. Most probably illegals will be leaving.
    Hold on Utah here they come and Govenor Huntsman will welcome them with open arms. Senators Hatch and Benett will give you free medical care and food.
    -- John Wayne</div>

You can pay an illegal 100.00 bucks and they will start a fire for you. Or if you are a terrorist you can run across the border start fire and just run right back to Mexico.
    -- John Wayne</div>

WOULD SOMEONE DO THIS... FOR FUTURE JOB PROTECTION I need rest
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I have not seen them on the national news at all.
    -- John Wayne</div>

miguelina...Holey cripes....I just read the story in your link....May God have Mercy....maybe that is why the boys at the Whitehouse today said for the first time ever...they where on our side with the DA amnesty...maybe this hit them like a Boulder!!!!!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast