my mom was married to a mexican. he was a very nasty SOB.
We lived in a very small town after living in southern Ca, for 20 years.
So she married this "person" so she could basically have someone to take care of her. I lived with them for a few months then moved on. During this time, since all the men in my life lived in Hutchinson, which was only 30 miles from where I lived. This time, he would basically call me every name in the book, say that I was gay, called me every name. when I told my mom she would " blame me" . He would pull his pants down, telling me I am going to get it someday. My mom sit right there said jack sheeet nothing, blame me again. When I ended up pregnant, after living in Hutchinson with a friend, I was then known as a whore, slut, ect.....I only got pregnant so I can get welfare, according to the mexican jackazz know it all. I didnt have no where to go until everything was finalized with welfare and the apartment I was getting. He threw me on the floor after being 3 months pregnant, my mom did jacksheet nothing again. She didnt want to cause trouble, cause she needed a place to stay BS.
He was going to show me how to get a "man". The stress that this whole thing, including my relatives told me to abort or else. I took the or else.
I was kicked out of the "family" so to speak.