Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    Couldn't Obama just heal them?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am afraid that I can't feel sorry for this man. He has single handedly done more to destroy this country than any other one person. In fact the whole family doesn nothing but work for the destruction of this country.

its being reported that this was a problem with fatigue

SNIFF,SNIFF...
    can you say instant karma?

hey!...maybe a drink or 12 will help?!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    If Teddy can't make it back to the senate his heir, Caroline, will just take over for him? In IL, family members 'inherit' the political seats of their relatives all the time. And we put up with it?
    Will we put up with another kennedy inheriting the family business?
    She can't take his seat, since she is not a resident of MA. I think his failing health is the whole reason she jumped up and said she wanted Hillary's seat in NY.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I don't wish ill health on anyone, however, I'd certainly like to see Ted retire to his home on Cape Cod.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'd have to wonder how Kennedy can function properly as a Senator. As for Byrd he's too old at 91. And there are so many others that are mentally impaired in some way I'd have to wonder why we the people allow this to go on. It is completely irresponsible.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    I'd have to wonder how Kennedy can function properly as a Senator. As for Byrd he's too old at 91. And there are so many others that are mentally impaired in some way I'd have to wonder why we the people allow this to go on. It is completely irresponsible.
    This is really true. Maybe we should have an upper age limit. Also anyone who is in poor health should not be making decisions that have an impact on our country and its citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    JustthatGuy wrote:

As for Byrd he's too old at 91.
    He may be too old but he has always been on our side where illegal alien amnesty is concerned. Personally, I hope Bryd is around for another 20 years.

Byrd and Dorgan are the only two Democrats in the U.S. Senate we been able to count on consistently.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast