Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Won't kick him while he's down but I will say he's done more harm to the country than a lot in office. Still as a human being you don't wish suffering. I have a friend who had brain cancer. He has survived by is impaired.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senator Kennedy and his family will be in my prayers. They have a difficult road ahead. I wouldn't wish this kind of ill health on anyone- even him.

BOSTON — Sen. Edward M. Kennedy has a malignant brain tumor.

Doctors for the Massachusetts Democrat say tests conducted after Kennedy suffered a seizure this weekend show a tumor in his left parietal lobe. Preliminary results from a biopsy of the brain identified the cause of the seizure as a malignant glioma, they said.

His treatment will be decided after more tests, but the usual course includes combinations of radiation and chemotherapy.

The 76-year-old senator has been hospitalized in Boston since Saturday, when he was airlifted from Cape Cod after a seizure at his home.

His wife and children have been with him each day but have made no public statements.

His doctors said in a statement released to The Associated Press that he has had no further seizures, is in good spirits and is resting comfortably.

Malignant gliomas are a type of brain cancer diagnosed in about 9,000 Americans a year — and the most common type among adults. It’s a starting diagnosis: How well patients fare depends on what specific tumor type is determined by further testing.

Average survival can range from less than a year for very advanced and aggressive types — such as glioblastomas — or to about five years for different types that are slower growing.

http://www.pal-item.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a ... S/80520020

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    BOSTON — Sen. Edward M. Kennedy has a malignant brain tumor.

Doctors for the Massachusetts Democrat say tests conducted after Kennedy suffered a seizure this weekend show a tumor in his left parietal lobe. Preliminary results from a biopsy of the brain identified the cause of the seizure as a malignant glioma, they said.

His treatment will be decided after more tests, but the usual course includes combinations of radiation and chemotherapy.

The 76-year-old senator has been hospitalized in Boston since Saturday, when he was airlifted from Cape Cod after a seizure at his home.

His wife and children have been with him each day but have made no public statements.

His doctors said in a statement released to The Associated Press that he has had no further seizures, is in good spirits and is resting comfortably.

Malignant gliomas are a type of brain cancer diagnosed in about 9,000 Americans a year — and the most common type among adults. It’s a starting diagnosis: How well patients fare depends on what specific tumor type is determined by further testing.

Average survival can range from less than a year for very advanced and aggressive types — such as glioblastomas — or to about five years for different types that are slower growing.

http://www.pal-item.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a ... S/80520020
    Ok, I am sorry, I just mustered up some sympathy.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now the open borders advocates are definitely wetting their pants now.

I can only hope God will take pity on his sole and his family.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Now he should retire and try to enjoy what ever time he has
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Now he should retire and try to enjoy what ever time he has
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I feel sorry for his family and friends, but not for him. If he was anybody other than a Kennedy, he would have spent his life in prison for the death of that woman. He is NOT his brothers. I do not rejoice in anybody's pain, but finding true sympathy for him is difficult for me.

While I also do not find cause to celebrate or rejoice in the pain of others, I must agree with your viewpoint Cayla, in finding it difficult to feel any sympathy for this man.

The Senator was given a golden opportunity to do so much in the way of good during his lifetime and he instead used the gift he was given to inflict grief, sorrow, and destruction upon individuals, his fellow countrymen and the United States with no remorse whatsoever, only scheming to do more harm. And he's done so arrogantly, hidden behind the Kennedy name, placed himself above the law and became the poster boy for power and privilege gone berserk as he answered to no one for any of his actions.

He made his choices in life, as we all do, knoing full well that he would answer for those choices in the end. Whatever happens now is strictly between him and God,

I have probably harrassed him more than anyone, during the last amnesty McCain/Kennedy ( I sent him a fax every morning about his 1986 amnesty) but I wish him well and my prayers go out to his family.....
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'll be "Nice" pc like (choke) . So sorry to hear the Great Senator From MA has health problem . Speedy recovery
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast