Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kerry fundraising letter: Defeat Sarah Palin and Tea Parties

Kerry fundraising letter: Defeat Sarah Palin and Tea Parties

Sen. John Kerry's new fundraising letter seeks to make a bogeyman of Sarah Palin and the Tea Party movement and rally liberals for the 2010 midterm elections.

By Patrik Jonsson Staff writer / December 15, 2009

A new fundraising letter from Sen. John Kerry (D) of Massachusetts gives a strong hint about how Democrats may try to stir their base to action during the 2010 election season: scare them with the prospect of a Sarah Palin nation.

[b].“Think GOP obstruction is bad now?â€

LOL.......sounds like a case of paranoia to me
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sen. John Kerry is the real boogeyman. UGH! I can't stand him. And his wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry, is a scarier boogeyman.

Palin and the Tea Party movement have gained enough public legitimacy to at least serve as a foil for Democratic ambitions.
    Seems to me they are running scared!

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    The tea party groups are about unfit taxation of Americans and abiding by the Constitution.

Kerry is an offbeat liberal mouthpiece for a Democratic Party that has proven that it cannot and will not stop spending and leveraging this country into insolvency. The only thing left for Americans if they still want a country is to vote for sharp conservatives who will have to clean up this mess. It will be tough but it's necessary.