Kevin Jennings — Obama’s SAFE School Czar — Part 3 (Warning: EXTREMELY Explicit Content)

Posted on December 9, 2009 by darlajune .

I will warn you right now: THE MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THIS ARTICLE IS EXTREMELY EXPLICIT. However, we are posting this information in an effort to help spread the word about this very important issue.

I thought this story could not get any worse. I was so wrong!

Barack Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Kevin Jennings is the founder of GLSEN. He was paid$273,573.96 as its executive director in 2007.

From Gateway Pundit>>>>

At Kevin Jennings’ 2001 GLSEN Conference an estimated 400 student attendees were given their own “fisting kit.”

Mass News reported on the 2001 conference:

Fistgate II was held on Saturday in the same building at Tufts University as last year with the same message about how to practice homosexual sex.

More students attended this year. Out of approximately 650 attendees, about 400 of those were students.

Kits of plastic gloves intended for “fisting” or oral sex were distributed at Planned Parenthood’s table in the lobby.

Public funds were used for the event with at least two school buses being used to transport students, from Methuen High School and Marblehead Public Schools. Adam Glick, Conference Coordinator, said he did not know how the buses were paid for. Other children were transported by public school teachers in private cars.

The private homosexual sponsor, GLSEN, is given state funds for many purposes and does not publicly report on how the money is spent.

There was a heightened sense of security with many Tufts campus police being highly visible in order to stop parents from seeing what occurred at the conference.

Although Tufts University was able to claim ignorance about the event last year, they obviously became complicit this year when they welcomed the conference back and provided the security muscle to keep the strategy sessions and indoctrination of the children running smoothly.

Gateway Pundit continues to explain what was included in the “fisting kits”:

Planned Parenthood of Massachusetts distributed kits for fisting and oral sex. They contained a single plastic glove, a package of K-Y lubricant and instructions on how to make a “dental dam” out of the material.

The instructions explained how to cut up the glove with scissors until all that remains is a rubber rectangle with the “thumb” portion protruding from the middle. “Use the thumb space for your tongue,” say the directions.

The label on the ziplocked package says, “protects against STD’s,” and bears the Planned Parenthood logo and phone number. Read the rest of this article here>>>

Excuse me, I need to go throw up.

Filed Under: 912, Barack Obama, education, politically correct, propaganda.

Tagged With: education, Gateway Pundit, gay, GLSEN, homosexual, Jim Hoft, Kevin Jennings, recommended resources, safe school czar, sex.

http://centralillinois912project.com/?p=1872