Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    San Francisco is "Life On Mars." I mean really what a joke, they're either all on drugs or so damn rich they could not care less.
    Ahem. I beg your pardon. We are not all on drugs nor too rich to care.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So sorry I know of course there are great people every where. I hope I don't offend any San Franciscans. Its like saying ALL Californians are wacko and of course that isn't true either.

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    So sorry I know of course there are great people every where. I hope I don't offend any San Franciscans. Its like saying ALL Californians are wacko and of course that isn't true either.
    No problem. I was really just messing with you. I know how crazy San Francisco is....but I defend it anyway. LOL.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A little generalization won't kill us. I know what you mean Wilma. Here's something that should indict the lot of us in California. Take a look at all the S-Pan-Yol on this county registrars website:

http://montereycountyelections.us/#

Why we put up with this for so long I'll never know, but even Sac County her has yes/si on their reporting terms, and my ballot looked like it was printed in meck-si-co
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Quote Originally Posted by AyatollahGondola
    A little generalization won't kill us. I know what you mean Wilma. Here's something that should indict the lot of us in California. Take a look at all the S-Pan-Yol on this county registrars website:

http://montereycountyelections.us/#

Why we put up with this for so long I'll never know, but even Sac County her has yes/si on their reporting terms, and my ballot looked like it was printed in meck-si-co
    Everytime these issues come up for vote they subject the voters to scare tactics that if we dont approve more money that the entire state may fall into the ocean never to be seen again. In the past we always give them more money and then they proceed to make the very cuts they said would be prevented by approving more money. Some are voting yes because they have intimidated the voters with things like no firefighting services or police services....blah blah blah.

Its the same everywhere. Orange County isn't much better. Anaheim, of course Santa Ana and Southern OC where I live we see it everyday. We're ALL victims of the unlawful invasion!!! Despicable huh? I'm so sick of this bi-lingual crap!

From an article in the SAc Bee a few weeks ago, the county was saying that we won't have money for spanish language translations of voter pamphlets anymore because we are in the red 187 million
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Well I know two folks who voted no on all of them!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12