Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

LAURIE ROTH TO INTERVIEW DR. JEROME CORSI, TONIGHT

LAURIE ROTH TO INTERVIEW DR. JEROME CORSI, TONIGHT

By Dr. Laurie Roth
    October 9, 2008
    NewsWithViews.com

Someone didn’t want Jerry to talk at his press conference in Kenya. Suddenly authorities armed with automatic weapons showed up and seized Jerry and his associate’s passports. They were detained for hours without food or water. After endless hours of stalling and lies they were put on their plane and told to never come back.

What did Jerry find and what did someone want to hide? Jerry was in Kenya researching more regarding the connection of Obama and Prime Minister Odinga. He found documentation linking the two family tribes of Odinga and Obama’s family. He found documented correspondence between the two and total support from Obama to Odinga and his campaign. As a matter of fact Jerry found out that if Obama were to become President Odinga would increase in power and try to take over the country, introducing Sharia law in Kenya. Odinga is Muslim, though playing at times the “50 yardâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    When will the American people start connecting the dots? When will they wake up to the fact that Obama is NOT the smooth talking agent of compassionate change! He is the Manchurian Candidate! He is the master of deception! He is a pretend Christian as Odinga is and will be deadly to our country, bill of rights and constitution if elected..!
    Hmm.. seems I've heard Laurie Roth’s show before, but can't seem to remember..!

..it’s on the tip of my tongue..!

I looked at her site, not bad..!

Oh well, I'm SURE this show with Dr. Corsi..

..will KICK..!!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!