Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Let The Revolution Begin

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lightbulb Let The Revolution Begin

I have about $120,000 that I am going to use to start a small school in my state. I don't have a name yet for it but I will be talking to a lawyer on Friday for consultation. I know $120,000 is not a of of money but it can "get the ball rolling" considering the ease of doing something like this in my state.

This school will be revolutionary in its approach to education and considering the wide berth "private schools" get in my state I have no doubt that this project would be successful. I have one tech company in my sights for funding but I will not get t meet with them until July 17th.

If I am funded, and I have a a good feeling that I will be, the potential will be infinite. We will be in Dallas and I want to open another in Houston if funding will let me. I want to have a hand in shaping and molding a new way for the younger generations of Americans to explore and harness the power of a proper education because the old way of education isn't working for American children

If not this school year, then definitely next year: Summer 2019.

This Fourth of July, I am pledging to Make America Great!

Here's a nice little letter I have found online that fits my purpose very well.

https://www.tepsac.org/pdf/starting_a_school.pdf

So the insurance is going to kick our butts. I want to be safe as possible and I know that with children there needs to be special care.

The play area will have to be deemed safe. There needs to be monthly fire and safety inspections/drills.

I am for heavy screening to prevent pedos from being employed.

I will not make it this year but I want to open it up next school year.

The name of the school will be "The Thomas Sankara School of Kujichagulia".

Sankara wasn't a perfect man but I will give him the "Thomas Jefferson Pardon".

Harambee!

My dear Boomslang, please go cautious on this. Please do not risk all you've worked your whole life for on an education system that is designed to bankrupt you and enrich the government and its hoodlums. In my opinion, the better option to improve education in our country is school vouchers to privatize the entire system. Like the FairTax, it will happen one day. It will be secular, it will be designed, motivated and financed by private concerns with public vouchers and tuitions where desired to meet the needs of both knowledge, interest, market and production, the schools will be smaller, more convenient, offer more services to parents and students like before and after school daycare, be closer to work, closer to home, the facilities will be cute, safe and functional. They will focus on the basics with opportunities for other interests as well. Teachers won't have to buy supplies and students won't have to fear being shot at or bused against their will to another neighborhood. And it will all cost a fraction of what we're spending on K-12 education today.

One of the biggest problems in education today for many students is answering the question of "what is the point"? What is the point for millions of American students? Do they see a bright future for themselves where an education is needed and beneficial? Do they see jobs and opportunities in their neighborhoods they need a high school diploma to pursue? Many do, but many don't.

We're on the right track now. Trump is changing everything for us. He's giving these young people hope, because he's bringing their jobs back to this country and restarting vocational technical training. They will see their parents getting jobs, they will know there is room and a spot for them when they get old enough and graduate. When Trump gets his Plan B on immigration, they'll see attention in school refocused on them, attention and resources nows being siphoned away from them by the needy illegal aliens.

Give it some time to work. Please don't risk your money on this. It makes me afraid for you.
    Last edited by Judy; 07-07-2018 at 12:11 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    My dear Boomslang, please go cautious on this. Please do not risk all you've worked your whole life for on an education system that is designed to bankrupt you and enrich the government and its hoodlums. In my opinion, the better option to improve education in our country is school vouchers to privatize the entire system. Like the FairTax, it will happen one day. It will be secular, it will be designed, motivated and financed by private concerns with public vouchers and tuitions where desired to meet the needs of both knowledge, interest, market and production, the schools will be smaller, more convenient, offer more services to parents and students like before and after school daycare, be closer to work, closer to home, the facilities will be cute, safe and functional. They will focus on the basics with opportunities for other interests as well. Teachers won't have to buy supplies and students won't have to fear being shot at or bused against their will to another neighborhood. And it will all cost a fraction of what we're spending on K-12 education today.

One of the biggest problems in education today for many students is answering the question of "what is the point"? What is the point for millions of American students? Do they see a bright future for themselves where an education is needed and beneficial? Do they see jobs and opportunities in their neighborhoods they need a high school diploma to pursue? Many do, but many don't.

We're on the right track now. Trump is changing everything for us. He's giving these young people hope, because he's bringing their jobs back to this country and restarting vocational technical training. They will see their parents getting jobs, they will know there is room and a spot for them when they get old enough and graduate. When Trump gets his Plan B on immigration, they'll see attention in school refocused on them, attention and resources nows being siphoned away from them by the needy illegal aliens.

Give it some time to work. Please don't risk your money on this. It makes me afraid for you.

I was talking with my sister about the state of education and it's placement in the world.
    My sister is semi-famous insomuch as her scientific work on cancer. She told me that she feels the education system is lacking.
    She earned her PhD and still feel that K-12 could have been done better.
    I have a lowly bachelor's degree, so I really took to heart what she was telling me.

The idea of education and what it means to be educated needs a makeover.

I can raise more money between now and next summer but the insurance makes me want to quit.
    Nevertheless, there has to be a way.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomslang View Post
    I was talking with my sister about the state of education and it's placement in the world.
    My sister is semi-famous insomuch as her scientific work on cancer. She told me that she feels the education system is lacking.
    She earned her PhD and still feel that K-12 could have been done better.
    I have a lowly bachelor's degree, so I really took to heart what she was telling me.

The idea of education and what it means to be educated needs a makeover.

I can raise more money between now and next summer but the insurance makes me want to quit.
    Nevertheless, there has to be a way.
    There is a way, it's privatizing education. There is no other way. It can't be done one school at a time. It can't be done with charter schools. It can't be done with private schools competing against public schools. They all have to be private, each funded with the same voucher amount plus any additional tuitions they choose to charge. I've studied this for years. Schools are financial monopolies directly funded and controlled by the government through authoritarian mandated taxation or fed by the government through phony "charity" 501 C 3 tax status. The system itself is twisted, distorted and corrupt.

We're operating off of a framework that was designed for little one room school houses 150 years ago. That framework no longer works. There's a lot of good education coming out of thousands of our public schools and if they were all like those, even the twisted framework and corrupt financial structures wouldn't matter, but they don't all work, and even the successful schools have massive issues, cost at the top of the list.

To solve the problem, you have to destroy the monopoly that created the problems to begin with. Privatize the whole system of K-12 and you'll have great schools everywhere competing for the privilege of educating our children. They'll be regulated like any business, must be accredited and to be eligible to receive the modest vouchers, they'll need to be a) secular (non-religious teachings), b) provide basic required curriculum, c) comply with any other necessary rules of operation. Their objectives will be provide the best possible education at a reasonable price, like any business service organization, as it should be. They can and will be creative, will think outside the box, will push for performance, because these are the results they will use to recruit new customers, they will push for vocational technical placement, post graduate job placement, post graduate college admissions, they will rock n roll.

One of the greatest tragedies of what's happened in the United States is the waste of brilliance and intelligence. We have the smartest most creative and ingenious people on the planet who have been misdirected into a race to the bottom instead of a race to the top. They've been misdirected to pursue overpopulation through over-breeding and immigration to grow sales instead of pursue quality and service to grow prices and profits. They've been misdirected to pursue "free trade" to import cheap low quality inferior and often contaminated products produced by slave labor or its equivalent to have a lower cost.

What is possible now for the first time in 40 years is the redirection of our talent to a different goal, the goal is no longer the lowest priced washing machine that has to be replaced every 3 years, the goal is to make a properly priced washing machine that lasts 20 years and instead of having a population where 30% can't afford the 3 year one and only 10 percent of the population can afford the 20 year one, you have a population where 70% can afford the 20 year one.

Our people in our companies know how to produce the best products in the world at reasonable prices, whether its consumer goods, medical care or education. Our people know what to do, they've just not been in a situation where they could do it. Trump is making that possible for them, for all of us.

Stay tuned, he's just getting started. Start your school after the system in privatized with for-profit education corporations eligible for school vouchers. It won't be a long wait, and then you'll have a fair playing field to play on where the sky is your only limit.

Just some friendly advice.

Last edited by Judy; 07-07-2018 at 01:15 AM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you so much for your thoughts. I will definitely incorporate some of your ideas simply because they were better than my own.

What I have come to realize is that the "old way" towards education was not really education but something else...

The power in deciding what it means to be educated has to be to dealt a coup de grâce in order for the next generation to solve
    some of the issues we are having in the USA.

The structure of the school is very important as you have laid out. The method of education is just as important.

Thank you so much for your thoughts. I will definitely incorporate some of your ideas simply because they were better than my own.

What I have come to realize is that the "old way" towards education was not really education but something else...

The power in deciding what it means to be educated has to be to dealt a coup de grâce in order for the next generation to solve
    some of the issues we are having in the USA.

The structure of the school is very important as you have laid out. The method of education is just as important.
    Exactly. Remember, this over $600 billion a year K-12 public education behemoth has spent the better part of the past 100 years protecting itself.

The structure, financing, cost and methods are all crucial to a good, beneficial happy result. What we have now is an overpriced, low-performing, disturbing result. Not good. But it's so big and so powerful, those who take it on will be crushed until the whole system is privatized so costs are more reasonable and the results far superior due to the freedom to teach. Right now, neither you nor I could teach in a public school, we'd have to go back to college to teach. Isn't that crazy?! Think of all the BAs, Masters Degrees and PhDs and business people who have retired early and would like to do something else like teach what they've learned and know so well, they aren't eligible to teach. Isn't that nuts?!! It's just NUTS!!!

"It's the craziest thing in the world." - Bill Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Exactly. Remember, this over $600 billion a year K-12 public education behemoth has spent the better part of the past 100 years protecting itself.

The structure, financing, cost and methods are all crucial to a good, beneficial happy result. What we have now is an overpriced, low-performing, disturbing result. Not good. But it's so big and so powerful, those who take it on will be crushed until the whole system is privatized so costs are more reasonable and the results far superior due to the freedom to teach. Right now, neither you nor I could teach in a public school, we'd have to go back to college to teach. Isn't that crazy?! Think of all the BAs, Masters Degrees and PhDs and business people who have retired early and would like to do something else like teach what they've learned and know so well, they aren't eligible to teach. Isn't that nuts?!! It's just NUTS!!!

"It's the craziest thing in the world." - Bill Clinton

Yes, ma'am!
    I want a new approach yet I cannot afford the insurance. I don't feel we have to compete with public schools because we would be private.
    Other than preparing students to pass the TAKS test, the state test to pass in order to graduate, the curriculum would be totally different.

I know you were referring to the politics of fighting a $600 billion dollar monster, but education cannot or should not be a monopoly, no?

Yes, ma'am!
    I want a new approach yet I cannot afford the insurance. I don't feel we have to compete with public schools because we would be private.
    Other than preparing students to pass the TAKS test, the state test to pass in order to graduate, the curriculum would be totally different.

I know you were referring to the politics of fighting a $600 billion dollar monster, but education cannot or should not be a monopoly, no?
    Right, education enterprises should not be a monopoly at all. There should be 300 and 400 person schools all over the place where people can enroll their students, free of districts or neighborhood boundaries. It should replicate our free enterprise system of accomplishment. There should be competition among schools within in the same neighborhood, that way they compete with each other for student enrollment, based on their costs and performance, services and benefits, attitudes, convenience, grades, test scores, job placement, etc., etc., etc.

What school you go to should be the one you and your parents want you to go to, not where you live. Right? How can we be a nation of freedom and liberty when we can't even pick what school we go to?! In this day and age, why would where you're forced to go to school be where you live instead of where your parents work so they can take you school and pick you up or be within a few minutes of getting to you if you need them? We're been restricted because of who is paying for it. When we privatize, that all changes and cuts us free. Why should what kind of publicly funded or assisted school you attend be based on the real estate values of your home? Because of who pays for it. See private business knows how to serve all neighborhoods with the basics and when they invest, everyone gets the same thing at basically the same cost.

Government doesn't know how to do this. That's why we have beautiful gorgeous schools and decrepit ugly schools, when schools should all be pleasant, well-built, attractive, functional schools. Businesses know how to do this. Not in all these years have governments figured out how to do this.

Pass the FairTax, which exempts education because it's considered a necessity of production, which of course it is, encourage states and counties/municipalies to get rid of their property taxes, the bulk of which is for funding schools, get rid of it all, then pool from the FairTax collections enough for modest vouchers, use the Christian business model they use for their schools, minus the "religion" part, use that amount for the vouchers which average around $4,000 per student instead of the $11,000 government method, and get this show on the road!! That funds the basics, if you want more, you're free to charge additional tuition depending on your market and location. You can sell stock to raise capital, issue long term corporate bonds for construction, franchise nationwide, all the tools business and industry use to fund their grand enterprises.

And get rid of Kindergarten. I didn't go to Kindergarten. I graduated top of my class, got a 4 year academic scholarship to the big university based on grades and test scores and have never missed it a day in my life, so, trust me, if I didn't need Kindergarten, no one does. A complete waste of money and children's childhood.

You know Finland, which is rated at the top of education achievement in the world, ranks very high, they don't start students to school until they're 7. They also provide free lunch to everyone. I totally support the free lunch for everyone, it should be included either in the fees you pay upfront or in the voucher cost, it's just a few hundred dollars and look all the time, hassle and bureaucracy you save, more than pays for itself. I'd support including breakfast, too. Most families Mom and Dad work so this would be a big help and should be considered as part of voucher cost as well. Both meals might raise the voucher cost to $4,800 or $5,000 but look what you get for it? Good nutrition and peace of mind, less stress, happy students anxious to get to school for yummy breakfast, happy parents ... well worth the money.

MW

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast