Second Update: The Post & Email Speaks with Douglas Vogt, Typesetting Expert, About His Letters to Congress Regarding Birth Certificate Forgery

WHAT EXCUSE CAN ANYONE MAKE FOR OBAMA NOW?
by Sharon Rondeau

This "document" lacks the certifying wording present on other birth and marriage certificates issued by the Hawaii Department of Health. Why?
(Jul. 22, 2011) — Mr. Douglas Vogt, owner of Vector Associates and Archive Index Systems, has sent letters to officials in Hawaii and will be sending them to all members of Congress with his report on why he believes the image released by the White House on April 27, 2011 purported to be Barack Obama’s long-form birth certificate is a forgery.

The Post & Email previously interviewed Mr. Vogt on June 2, 2011, during which he stated, “I have a unique background for analyzing this document. I owned a typesetting company for 11 years so I know type and form design very well. I currently own Archive Index Systems since 1993, which sells all types of document scanners worldwide and also developed document imaging software…â€