Lifelong liberal Dr. Naomi Wolf APOLOGIZES to conservatives for being tricked by J6 propaganda

Monday, March 13, 2023 by: JD Heyes
Tags: admission, apology, awakening, big government, Capitol riot, confession, conservatives, conspiracy, deception, Democrat lies, Democrat narratives, fake news, false-flag, Jan. 6, Justice Democrats, Naomi Wolf, op-ed, progress, propaganda, rioting

460VIEWS

(Natural News) Dr. Naomi Wolf, author and lifelong liberal, has penned a major apology to conservatives who refused to swallow the Democrat-left narratives surrounding the Jan. 6 Capitol false flag in 2021.
We all know that a riot of some kind took place at the Capitol that day. We all know that then-President Donald Trump gave a speech near the building. But what we have also long known is that the deep state fomented the riot by using undercover operatives that witnesses actually saw that day. And now, after Fox News host Tucker Carlson has aired actually never-before-seen footage from that day — footage that has revealed the Democratic left’s lies — Wolf believes she owes conservatives who never bought into them a big mea culpa.
“There is no way to avoid this moment. The formal letter of apology. From me. To Conservatives and to those who ‘put America first’ everywhere,” she began on her Substack page.
“It’s tempting to sweep this confrontation with my own gullibility under the rug — to ‘move on’ without ever acknowledging that I was duped, and that as a result I made mistakes in judgement, and that these mistakes, multiplied by the tens of thousands and millions on the part of people just like me, hurt millions of other people like you all, in existential ways,” she continued. “But that erasure of personal and public history would be wrong. I owe you a full-throated apology.”
In a letter of apology, she admits to having believed lies and causing damage to the reputations of conservatives based on false claims.
“While ‘fact-checkers’ state that it is ‘misinformation’ to claim that Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi was in charge of Capitol Police on that day,” she wrote, “the fact is that the USCP is under the oversight of Congress, according to — the United States Capitol Police.”
Wolf noted:
This would be the same Congress that convened the January 6 Committee subsequently, and that used millions of dollars in taxpayer money to turn that horrible day, and that tragic event, into a message point that would be used to tar a former President as a would-be terrorist, and to smear all Republicans, by association, as “insurrectionists,” or as insurrectionists’ sympathizers and fellow-travelers.
“There is no way to unsee Officer Brian Sicknick, claimed by some Democrats in leadership and by most of the legacy media to have been killed by rioters at the Capitol that day, alive in at least one section of the newly released video. The USCP medical examiner states that this Officer died of ‘natural causes,’ but also that he died ‘in the line of duty,'” Wolf continued. “Whatever the truth of this confusing conclusion, and with all respect for and condolences to Officer Sicknick’s family, the circumstances of his death do matter to the public, as without his death having been caused by the events of Jan 6, the breach of the capitol, serious though it was, cannot be described as a ‘deadly insurrection.'”
Sicknick was not killed that day, and he did not die at the hands of ‘rioters.’ He died of two strokes he suffered at the base of his skull the next day. The only person killed at the Capitol that day was a young Air Force veteran, Ashli Babbitt, who was unarmed. She was shot to death.
Even lifelong Democrats cannot deny that Senator Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) did not claim that the footage aired by Carlson was fake, but instead criticized Fox News for allowing it to be broadcast. The Guardian‘s characterization of Carlson and Fox News as guilty of “over-use” of the Jan 6 footage is strange, she noted, adding: “Isn’t the press supposed to want full transparency for all public interest events?”
It’s good to see a lifelong liberal make this sort of admission. It’s too bad more Democrats are letting the lies stand instead.
Sources include:
NaomiWolf.Substack.com
NaturalNews.com

Lifelong liberal Dr. Naomi Wolf APOLOGIZES to conservatives for being tricked by J6 propaganda – NaturalNews.com