Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Guess I missed getting my point across in the difference between people WANTING help and those FORCED into it as a DEAL or barter with the legal system.

I am VERY knowledgable of those who WANT the help, and not fond of of the court ordered version.

Just like I know what a true rape or abuse victim goes through VS those who cry rape and abuse and aren't.

I literally dispise those on either end who use this for profit or excuse.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm wondering why these people aren't living with their families if they have already completed rehab.
    Some come from a family where the absolute worst place to be is with them....others don't have one....or some too ashamed to ask for help.

Once you pass 21 your family, good or bad is not required to take care of you. This idea that FAMILY is responsible for you until DEATH is something, right or wrong is NOT the recent American culture. Tough Love. Grandma isn't responsible for the fact her adult granddaughter is pregnant from a drug dealer when Grandma never had a vote. We don't make a grandchild responsible for a grandparent they never saw!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Guess there isn't much education on what addiction is or how the "family" is the worst place to go for help.

YOU ARE RIGHT CRAZYBIRD. THE FAMILY CAN BE THE WORST PLACE FOR THEM TO GO FOR HELP. BUT THE SERVICE IS A NECESSARY ONE.

ADDICTION IS AN ILLNESS AND ADDICTS DO NOT BELONG IN JAIL. NEITHER SHOULD RESIDENTIAL AREAS BE BURDENED.

THERE SHOULD BE MORE RURAL AREAS FOR THIS TREATMENT. MAYBE SOME KIND OF CABIN/CAMP TYPE SCENARIO...WHERE THEY COULD RECOVER AND THEN LAUNCH INTO A NEW LIFE.

GREEDY HOUSE OWNERS ARE GOING TO BE A PROBLEM. PARTICIPANTS SHOULD HAVE TO BE TESTED WEEKLY WHILE IN THESE PROGRAMS. AND THE COST OF THE PROGRAM SHOULD BE LIMITED. EIGHT GRAND A MONTH IS A RIP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12