Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LOL! You gotta read this.

Chimney bad fit for man

By Mark Wilson (Contact)
    Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A man who got wedged inside a chimney later faced a pelting with beer bottles by a woman who was upset because firefighters had to dismantle the home's fireplace to rescue him.

A pile of debris, mixed with bricks, filled the center of the living room at 323 Monroe Ave. on Tuesday, created by firefighters in their early morning rescue attempt of a man who identified himself to WEHT-News25 as Alejandro Valencio.

After he was free from the chimney, Valencio was taken to a local hospital. But he later returned to the rental home, occupied by Connie Deweese.

A News25 television reporter asked Valencio why he went down the home's chimney at 3:30 in the morning.

"Because I want to feel like Santa Claus," he answered sarcastically. "I was just drunk — I live here; she's my girlfriend."

District Fire Chief Allen Bittner said the man apparently told firefighters and police he was trying to surprise his girlfriend.

Deweese said she had known the man for about seven or eight months, but told him to stay away and that she didn't want anything to do with him.

"I've dated a lot of psychos in my life, but nobody like that," Deweese said.

Firefighters requested assistance from the police because they said Deweese was blocking the fireplace, wanting to protect the bricks.

"I told them to leave him in the chimney and let him die," she said.

Disorderly conduct charged

She received misdemeanor citations on charges of disorderly conduct and interfering with a firefighter. Valencio was not charged in the incident.

Deweese said she received the citations after she realized firefighters were going to destroy the wall.

Friends staying with her called 911 when they realized somebody was in the chimney, she said.

After the rescue, she said she went back to bed and later awoke to find the man back at the home.

"I beat his (butt) and told him to get out," she said.

She forced him out the front door, screaming and throwing beer bottles at him.

Valencio told News25 that he had a job and would help pay for the damage incurred from his rescue.

http://www.courierpress.com/news/2007/s ... tight-fit/

Trust me, He's illegal
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Funny
    but wonder why he was playing santa in September ...
    the real funny part is when she said ,
    she had dated a lot of psychos in my life,
    hummm she shouldve been charged with alot stuff
    but stupness isnt in the law books yet
    is it
    1/2