Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The making of a Republican front-runner - Michele Bachmann

The making of a Republican front-runner.

The New Yorker
    The Political Scene
    Leap of Faith
    The making of a Republican front-runner.
    by Ryan Lizza August 15, 2011

he transformation of Michele Bachmann from Tea Party insurgent and cable-news Pasionaria to serious Republican contender in the 2012 Presidential race was nearly complete by late June, when she boarded a Dassault Falcon 900, in Dulles, Virginia, and headed toward the caucus grounds of Iowa. The leased, fourteen-seat corporate jet was to serve as Bachmann’s campaign hub for the next few days, and, before the plane took off, her press secretary, Alice Stewart, announced to the six travelling chroniclers that there was one important rule. “I know everything is on the record these days,â€
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RELATED

(Note: The author of this piece is Frank Schaeffer, the son of famous evangelical leader Francis Schaeffer. Frank is apparantly now either and agnostic or atheist and completely rejects the teachings of his father Francis. Also, I am posting this to give you an insight into how the non-Tea Party political forces view not only the Tea Party, but Michell Bachmann and any Christin backing her for president.

H2)

Michele Bachmann Was Inspired By My Dad and His Christian Reconstructionist Friends -- Here's Why That's Terrifying
    Bachmann's radical right-wing influences include the most extremist figures in the history of the religious right.

Bachmann's radical right-wing influences include the most extremist figures in the history of the religious right.

As presidential candidate Michele Bachmann chews up scenery in the GOP primaries, the mainstream media is finally digging into her extremist beliefs in a serious way. In a profile published earlier this week, the New Yorker's Ryan Lizza talked about Bachmann's radical right-wing influences, which include

the most extremist figures in the history of the religious right movement.

One of these was my evangelical leader father, Francis Schaeffer. Bachmann says in the New Yorker article that she got into politics because she watched a film series I directed called “How Should We Then Live,â€
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RELATED

(Note: Another liberal source SLAMMING Bachmann on lesbian and gay rights issues)

Bachmann on gays: ‘I don’t judge them’

RawStory

By David Edwards

Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann said Sunday that despite her past statements, she doesn't "judge" gays and lesbians.

In 2004, Bachmann told the National Education Leadership Conference that homosexuality was "part of Satan."

"If you're involved in the gay and lesbian lifestyle, it's bondage," she declared. "Personal bondage, personal despair and personal enslavement. And that's why this is so dangerous."

"We need to have profound compassion for the people who are dealing with the very real issue of sexual dysfunction in their life, and sexual identity disorders. This is a very real issue. It's not funny, it's sad."

"That is the view President Bachmann would have of gay Americans?" NBC's David Gregory asked Bachmann Sunday.

"Well, I'm running for the presidency of the United States," Bachmann replied. "I'm not running to be anyone's judge."

"But you do judge them," Gregory noted.

"I don't judge them," Bachmann disagreed. "I am running for presidency of the United States."

"Congresswoman, do you think that anyone hears that thinks you haven't made a judgement about gays and lesbians?" Gregory wondered.

"That's all I can tell you. I am not judging," Bachmann insisted.

The candidate added that she would be willing to appoint a gay cabinet member if they shared her views.

Watch this video from NBC's Meet the Press, broadcast Aug. 14, 2011.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/08/14/b ... udge-them/

Banned
    Its hard for me to accept her when she used the same stimulus package that Obama put in place she begged to get for Minnisota and now bashing.Then using medicade medicare and farm subsidies to benifit her and her families and now wanting to cut them.

I'm just waiting to see if the Rothchild monsters invite her to Europe to give her the dos and don'ts if elected. Will she bend to the CFR and the aluminati? We will see, we will see..

Wonder how she feels about Bush's Securty and Prosperity Partnership efforts. I can only imagine how Rick Perry feels about it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)