Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Man Asks Pedestrian for $1, Stabs Him Repeatedly When He Say

Man Asks Pedestrian for $1, Then Stabs Him

Tuesday, Aug 23, 2011 | Updated 9:40 AM EDT
    Comments (45)

Police are looking for a man who stabbed a pedestrian on Long Island after asking him for a dollar.

Nassau County police say the 27-year-old victim was walking on Nassau Road in Roosevelt Monday evening when the suspect approached and asked him for one dollar.

The victim said he didn't have any money and continued walking.

Police say the suspect followed him and then pulled out a knife and stabbed him in the stomach and hand multiple times.

A passing motorist scared the suspect off. He fled, empty-handed, in an unknown direction.

The victim was taken to a local hospital where he was listed in stable condition.

The suspect is described as a black man about 5'7" with a medium build. He was last seen wearing a red and black New York Yankees hat, black hoodie and blue jeans, police said.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 244-TIPS. All callers will remain anonymous.

The investigation is ongoing.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Ma ... 37573.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    NYC's First Overall Increase In Decades Said To Be Possible; City Hall Concerned

August 22, 2011 9:04 PM
    138 comments

Reporting Marcia Kramer

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — New York City’s overall crime rate could increase for the first time in decades, driven by alarming spikes in murder, rapes and robberies in many neighborhoods.

A 400 percent increase in murders in tony Williamsburg; http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/08/22/ ... ork-state/ a 400 percent increase in rapes in Sheepshead Bay and a 250 percent increase in killings in Washington Heights are all troublesome statistics that have Mayor Michael Bloomberg and police officials concerned.

“We worry every day about trying to make this city safer,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Im SICK of these losers asking me for a dollar.

The other day I came out of the Dollar store with my two kids. There was some weird young man in a hoodie there. When we walked out, he says to me "Hey. You got a dollar?" I said back in a very disgusted voice "No. Ya got job?"

With the exception of being a social misfit with no manners or couth, he looked VERY able bodied with 2 arms, 2 legs. Besides that, why in the hell do all the beggars hang out in front of Dollar Tree?? I go there to SAVE a dollar - not GIVE IT AWAY!!!!!!!!! Next time try some rich person at Nordie's!!!!!!!

The above article makes me want more than ever to get a C&C permit!