Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Marxists, Hyphenated Americans: What our founders couldn’t

Marxists, Hyphenated Americans

What our founders couldn’t foresee

By Henry Lamb Thursday, October 15, 2009

This once-great nation is coming apart at the seams. Since the beginning, there has been tension between conflicting ideas and points of view. The genius of the system our founders created is the balance of power within the system that grinds this tension into agreement by the majority before any new proposal can become law.

This wonderful system has survived the rough and tough tumble of political discourse for more than two hundred years. It survived because, despite their differences, the vast majority of Americans were in absolute agreement about the purpose and goals of the government created by the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution. Our founders’ purpose and goals are summed up in these words:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness – that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed…â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

very good article AS7
    I could not agree more.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Most of the population growth in America for the last several decades has come from immigration. Policies such as multiculturalism, bi-lingual education, open borders, and failure to insist that they learn English and Constitutional values and government structure and procedures have created a society that is a boiling pot ready to explode. The various factions pulling at the seams no longer agree with the original purpose and goals of our founders. They care more for their own goals than for the values this nation was created to defend.
    Sounds like the illegal invaders and their very own mouth piece in our government...the hispanic caucus.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)