Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Massive bailout deal expected this weekend

Massive bailout deal expected this weekend
    ‘By Sunday we will have an agreement,’ says Rep. Barney Frank

updated 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
    WASHINGTON - The Bush administration and Congress anxiously revived negotiations Friday on a $700 billion financial bailout, one day after the largest bank collapse in U.S. history provided a brutal reminder of the risks of failure.

“I’m convinced that by Sunday we will have an agreement that people can understand on this bill,â€

April
    [quote]In one small sign of progress, House Republicans dispatched their second-ranking leader, Rep. Roy Blunt of Missouri, to join the talks after their objections to an emerging compromise had brought negotiations to a standstill the day before. [color=red]They also demanded “serious considerationâ€

April
    WE NEED TO FLOOD AND FILL THEIR VOICE MAILS!!!

Yeah they get to vote that the AMERICAN people have to bail, all these theifs that have colapesed this. They get to keep all there money while the AMERICANS have to pay, pay, pay, pay, and pay out the azzzzz.

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

They can do a massive bailout of 700 million dollars, but, yet they have failed to build the fence in which I have heard for 8 years now, due to the promisese of BUSHIE talking out his azzzz, and nothing is still done, but, when the dollar collapes the AMERICAN taxpayers have to do the bail out.
    And yet we still have no fence, but, the illegals still keep coming and doing all their crimes and give me give me attitude.

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

April
    I definitely have an attitude about this and they NEED TO BACK OFF AND GET THEIR HANDS OUT OF OUR POCKETS!!!

working4change
    working on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Keep calling faxing and emailing!!!!!!!!!!!!This is our country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    working on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Keep calling faxing and emailing!!!!!!!!!!!!This is our country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YEP ME TOO!!! PLEASE EVERYONE I KNOW YOU ARE TIRED, BUT THESE IDIOTS NEED TO BE STOPPED!! PLEASE KEEP THE PRESSURE ON!!!

April
    TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!

U.S. SENATE AND HOUSE CONTACT INFORMATION:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

TOLL FREE

Congressional Switchboard Numbers

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588
    866-220-0044

Will they be answering phone over the weekend; fill the voice mail up, e-mail and fax all weekend.

Business is in overdrive; before we get driven over.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast