Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain may pick Gov. Perry of Texas for V.P.

Just now Bill Oreilly said that John McCain is looking at Govenor Perry of Texas as a possible V.P. pick. This would be a nightmare pair! Govenor Perry is a poster child for the free-trade/open borders crowd and the lightning rod behind the TTC. I,for one,am going to contact the McCain campaign and the RNC(national and local) and tell them that if he chooses Perry this will be one more reason not to vote for McCain! What a kick in the teeth. What utter arrogance!
    The good news is that one of my customers from Texas is an insider in the Texas Republican establishment and he tells me that most of the Republicans in Texas despise Gov. Perry and would recall them if they could.

there is a reason that perry only got 38 percent of the vote in texas. but he went on the radio last week and said he had no interest in being VP and that he wanted to stay in texas cuz he loved texas.

On the bright side, perhaps it would clear out that governor's seat for a potentially friendlier candidate to our cause.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Wow the CFR is putting it right out there .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Jamesw62,I hope he keeps his word. Maybe he can stay in Texas and guard the TTC construction sites from outraged Texas patriots.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    OH MY GAWD! THAT'S SICKENING! PERRY IS SCUM OBL PRO-AMNESTY!

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    OH MY GAWD! THAT'S SICKENING! PERRY IS SCUM OBL PRO-AMNESTY!
    TEXAS SIZE DITTO!!!!!!!!

Perry is a Bilderberg Boy.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On the Bright Side.

Little boy comb over Perry is dumb as hell, and can not find it with both hands nor pour pee out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

Quote Originally Posted by apropos
    On the bright side, perhaps it would clear out that governor's seat for a potentially friendlier candidate to our cause.
    what, you want david dewhurst. who is a Perry clone????

Re: McCain may pick Gov. Perry of Texas for V.P.

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodtim
    The good news is that one of my customers from Texas is an insider in the Texas Republican establishment and he tells me that most of the Republicans in Texas despise Gov. Perry and would recall them if they could.
    I think that is true. I also think that lots of republicans didn't vote for him last time and wish anyone else would have been elected. Either way, it sure won't affect how I vote on Tuesday. McCain wouldn't have gotten my vote if Jesus Christ was his running mate.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast