Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: McCain may pick Gov. Perry of Texas for V.P.

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodtim
    Just now Bill Oreilly said that John McCain is looking at Govenor Perry of Texas as a possible V.P. pick. This would be a nightmare pair! Govenor Perry is a poster child for the free-trade/open borders crowd and the lightning rod behind the TTC. I,for one,am going to contact the McCain campaign and the RNC(national and local) and tell them that if he chooses Perry this will be one more reason not to vote for McCain! What a kick in the teeth. What utter arrogance!
    The good news is that one of my customers from Texas is an insider in the Texas Republican establishment and he tells me that most of the Republicans in Texas despise Gov. Perry and would recall them if they could.

Heaven For Bid! If he does so, we definitely will have 4 more years of GWB if McCain WOULD get elected

OR

this would be a giveaway to the Democrats because much of America wouldn't welcome a McCain/Perry ticket.

I shall voice my opinion FOR SURE! if McCain gets the nomination - it'll be a write-in for Lou Dobbs because I'd rather throw my vote away to Lou than to say I voted for anyone on the Repub or Dem tickets!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

They are like 2 PEAS IN A POD!

They both believe in "Free Trade & Open Borders".

Heaven help us all.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Now THIS is truly unbelievable.

He must know how so many people would feel about this. I'm speechless. And fed up.

First John McCain for president and now this Perry guy from Texas for VP?!

This could be the final blow that could push me over into becoming an Obamican (I hate that word ) just for spite.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Perry does have a skeleton closet. I'll be happy to research the issues IF he does get chosen by the hand IF McCain does get the nomination.

I heard a bit ago that McCain has also received 6 more endorsements from Governors .. it appears that there are many cohorts.

I'm FED-UP!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

It may be a good thing...to ensure that McCain loses!!!

Too many Texans (and others) hate Perry!

LOLLL

I guess that is how mccain is getting his governer endorsements...he's going to every state promising the VP to every governer, I was just reading he promised the VP to florida gov Charlie Crist to get his endorsement LOL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12