Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer
    I'm thinking McLame is getting liberal votes that otherwise would go to a moderate DemocRat 'cause there's probably a lot of people out there who can't stomach Clinton or Obama.

How can we Conservative Repubs force him out of the party? He needs to run as a Dem.
    Unless...........the Libs are voting for McCain because they know that he will be the easiest to beat----and to them it does not matter if Hillary "or" Obama wins.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

My prediction is Thompson will stay in as McCain's hired gun for a good bit longer.

We shall see, but their good cop, bad cop close friendship is giving McCain these wins. Thompson pulls just enough votes to put McCain over the top.

Look for Thompson to be in as long as they think Cain has a chance at the nomination.

I thought SC was a consevitive state.I didnt realize its now liberal.I f the Republicans pick Mccain I will dump my Republican card.They no longer hold my veiws.I will move to independent but will not vote for the lesser of two evils.I will not vote if it comes down to two libs.I will push hard for a third party of some kind.

Let's not forget that SC was an open primary state where the indeys gave McCain the victory. And of McCain's two victories, he won by only about 5 or 6 pts in NH (also open primary) and 3 pts in SC.

Now, we have to rally the conservative base. I heard a talk radio host tonight after the SC results were in, Rusty Humphries, lambaste McCain as not a conservative etc. We need to hear alot more of this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345