Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now there's two peas in a pod!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Hugh Hewitt (Romney supporter) believes Romney will lose NH (thinks he is down to McCain by about 10-15 pts. now) but doesn't believe Romney's candidacy will be done in by this. Romney has about a month or so to recover. Still could end up being Giuliani v. Romney, if or after Huckabee and McCain fade. Believes both Giuliani and Romney could beat Obama, but not McCain. We'll see.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Hugh Hewitt (Romney supporter) believes Romney will lose NH (thinks he is down to McCain by about 10-15 pts. now) but doesn't believe Romney's candidacy will be done in by this. Romney has about a month or so to recover. Still could end up being Giuliani v. Romney, if or after Huckabee and McCain fade. Believes both Giuliani and Romney could beat Obama, but not McCain. We'll see.
    Let's hope that he is wrong!!

However, it doesn't help that we have NO WAY right now of reaching the New Hampshire voters.

The paper links that were posted----most don't allow comments.

If they do allow comments, they prescreen them!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Hewitt was basing his 10-15 point poll based on what he heard watching the news today, so it's not scientific by any means. But the polls that were released today on NH (one showing Romney up, the other showing McCain up) were taken before last night's results, so who knows.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hannity

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Hannity must now support Romney----at least a little-----as he is giving Romney more air time.

He has Bay Buchanan on now for an interview!!

Pointing out that Romney is NO WAY done!!!

She said----Romney will NOT quit even if he loses NH!!!
    Hannity definitely supports Romney. Think about it. Clean cut, religious, fiscal conservative, smart enough to know being pro choice and soft on illegal immigration were deal breakers. Supports consitiutional ban on same sex marriage. Sean believed in those comparisons about Mitt and JFK in terms of religion. There was a time when Americans didn't trust Catholics (Sean's Catholic). He sympathized greatly with Mitt during the whole Mormon speech episode. They practically held hands and sang, "We shall overcome".

Guiliani - Cheating husband with adulterous 1st lady. (Yeah, that'll go far)

Paul - Traditional conservative republicans have enjoyed portraying him as crazy AKA not presidential material. (As if we asked them)

Huckabee - Not liked by Limbaugh (Do you really see Sean liking - for president - someone Rush doesn't). I think Sean is indifferent at this point on Huckabee's stance on illegal immigration. Huckabee is not averse to raising taxes and has no problem expanding government if he thinks it'll fix the problem. Those two alone are enough to get him hanged in some circles.

Thompson - Hannity would've supported if he were actually awake at the helm

McCain - He respects, but Sean wasn't a fan of having the comprehensive immigration plan shoved on the American people. And, then he could have well considered himself included in all those comments about xenophobes and bigots. I'd be surprised if he threw his support here.

Hunter - Well, the press never liked him - so he never really existed for them.

No one else is left.

I'd be willing to bet Sean's pro Romney.

Sean Hannity should NEVER play poker.

????

[quote="usanevada"]"Romney, DeMint said, was the first 2008 White House candidate to oppose what DeMint ridiculed as “the McCain-Kennedy amnesty bill.â€

AHHH Grahram....the man that stood infront of LaRaza and was going to "shut the bigots up" meaning you and me......what a piece of work that man is!

Great now we have another illegal lover to put up with!
    Remember I believe Graham is up for re-election these are the traitors we have to make sure get thrown out on their backside.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Totally Agree

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    AHHH Grahram....the man that stood infront of LaRaza and was going to "shut the bigots up" meaning you and me......what a piece of work that man is!

Remember I believe Graham is up for re-election these are the traitors we have to make sure get thrown out on their backside.
    I think our attack should be even more fervent against each and every one of the republicans and democrats that 1)refuse to pardon the border agents, 2) sneaked the money out of the border fence, and 3) keep trying to shove comprehensive immigration AKA amnesty on us.

The democrats mistakenly think that the ONLY reason they were sent to the White House was because of the war. But, research some of those new democrat senators and some of them rate A on immigration. Democrats may be misreading the tea leaves a bit. Just think about that new enforcement bill by Shuler. He's a democrat. (a new hire)

Re: Totally Agree

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru

I think our attack should be even more fervent against each and every one of the republicans and democrats that 1)refuse to pardon the border agents, 2) sneaked the money out of the border fence, and 3) keep trying to shove comprehensive immigration AKA amnesty on us.

The democrats mistakenly think that the ONLY reason they were sent to the White House was because of the war. But, research some of those new democrat senators and some of them rate A on immigration. Democrats may be misreading the tea leaves a bit. Just think about that new enforcement bill by Shuler. He's a democrat. (a new hire)
    Some of them are being very careful as they ran hard on illegal immigration to get their seat.

Pelsoi was complaining because she has had a hard time controling the new dems in the House, because they won't go along with her plans , well the good thing there is they come up every 2 years, and they are scared.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: Totally Agree

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru

I think our attack should be even more fervent against each and every one of the republicans and democrats that 1) refuse to pardon the border agents, 2) sneaked the money out of the border fence, and 3) keep trying to shove comprehensive immigration AKA amnesty on us.

Some of them are being very careful as they ran hard on illegal immigration to get their seat.

Pelsoi was complaining because she has had a hard time controling the new dems in the House, because they won't go along with her plans , well the good thing there is they come up every 2 years, and they are scared.
    I heard the Pelosi comment from a reporter and had to smile.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast