Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Totally Agree

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    AHHH Grahram....the man that stood infront of LaRaza and was going to "shut the bigots up" meaning you and me......what a piece of work that man is!

Great now we have another illegal lover to put up with!
    Remember I believe Graham is up for re-election these are the traitors we have to make sure get thrown out on their backside.
    I think our attack should be even more fervent against each and every one of the republicans and democrats that 1)refuse to pardon the border agents, 2) sneaked the money out of the border fence, and 3) keep trying to shove comprehensive immigration AKA amnesty on us.

The democrats mistakenly think that the ONLY reason they were sent to the White House was because of the war. But, research some of those new democrat senators and some of them rate A on immigration. Democrats may be misreading the tea leaves a bit. Just think about that new enforcement bill by Shuler. He's a democrat. (a new hire)
    Some of them are being very careful as they ran hard on illegal immigration to get their seat.

Pelsoi was complaining because she has had a hard time controling the new dems in the House, because they won't go along with her plans , well the good thing there is they come up every 2 years, and they are scared.
    "well the good thing there is they come up every 2 years, and they are scared."

That is the only thing that saves us in regard to the Dems-----as DEFINITELY the majority would be going right along with Pelosi!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I'd be willing to bet Sean's pro Romney.
    I believe Sean supports Julie Annie. I have heard him on his program speak favorably about Julie Annie.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    I believe Sean supports Julie Annie. I have heard him on his program speak favorably about Julie Annie.
    Yes , He has been pushing Rudi for a year now but I thing
    he is switching to Romney now

Rudi has very little chance of getting the nom as a republican

Many pundits are saying that Rudy is done, but I still think he will come back. The press would love this story. Just hope he doesn't catch too much fire as he openly supports massive amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain is really beginning to scare me...I think he can shove Guiliani out of the way..and, since the huckster has ZERO foreign policy experience and doesn't know anything about Pakistan or Iraq, I think he can beat Huckabee... It might just come down to Romney and McCain, and that scares me! Or he could shove Romney out of the way and then we would have McCain v. Guiliani. Either way, I'm getting a little nervous! Whatever happens, I don't think Huckabee can pass the foreign policy smell test. And I don't trust ANY of them on immigration. Hunter, Paul, and Thompson are the immigration candidates. Just my .02 cents.

I hear you AmericanMe. Unfortunately there is a very small chance that Hunter, Paul or Thompson will win the nom, so the question is whom do we support? Keep in mind that Romney, certainly not perfect, has a 'good' rating on the 'no amnesty' pledge (attrition through enforcement) from Numbers. I can accept that as the best alternative.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I hear you AmericanMe. Unfortunately there is a very small chance that Hunter, Paul or Thompson will win the nom, so the question is whom do we support? Keep in mind that Romney, certainly not perfect, has a 'good' rating on the 'no amnesty' pledge (attrition through enforcement) from Numbers. I can accept that as the best alternative.
    No question, Populist... Romney has the best immigration record of the top contenders, and will definitely get my vote. I'm just getting a little nervous about McCain building up steam...he could be the spoiler.

Yes, this was definitely at first!!

However, this was before the news about that person----who was it???---connected to Guliani got in trouble for corruption???

This was also before the news broke about Guliani using money to provide security to his mistress while he was still married!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Could Be Right

You could be right. But, "Julie" is considered awfully liberal by some republicans.

Banned

Re: Could Be Right

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    You could be right. But, "Julie" is considered awfully liberal by some republicans.
    I believe he is way to lib to get the nom

Maybe one issue , or 2
    But he is raving lib on lots of issues
    Immigration
    guns
    abortion

not good for him

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast