Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: McCain's temper

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain's temper

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/article ... 0548.shtml

McCain's Out of Control Anger: Does He Have the Temperment to be President?
    Ronald Kessler
    Wednesday, July 5, 2006

After reading this article, McCain is absolutely NUTS!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

dot

john mccain

Why would any one in their right mind vote for John McCain????
    The man is a TRAITOR.I would vote for a monkey before I would vote for that idiot.dot

yeah

a monkey would probably do a better job!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Please, let us not insult th monkeys of the world.

By putting his signature on the McCain-Kennedy bill in the senate he made sure he will never be president of the US.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Agreed. Lost all respect for McCain

After reading this article on John McCain,I believe this man to hava a Borderline Personality Disorder. His actions are in accordance with pts suffering with this disorder. He should never be in charge of our country, better yet, he should not hold office in the Senate either! He should probably be drawing a disability check instead! Probably a lot of this goes back to his days of being a P.O.W., a pity for him, he was there, a pity for the US citizens, if he goes on to win the presidency in 08. Surely if he goes on to run for this office, all of this information will be made public,it will be a complete embarrassement to our country to see this man implode in public, at the very least, he needs anger management counselling services. Maybe when his comprehensive immigration bill fails he will take the hint and decline to make a run for the white house.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

His head must be messed up from being tortured as a POW. That man should definitely NOT be President of the US!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    After reading this article on John McCain,I believe this man to hava a Borderline Personality Disorder. His actions are in accordance with pts suffering with this disorder. He should never be in charge of our country, better yet, he should not hold office in the Senate either! He should probably be drawing a disability check instead! Probably a lot of this goes back to his days of being a P.O.W., a pity for him, he was there, a pity for the US citizens, if he goes on to win the presidency in 08. Surely if he goes on to run for this office, all of this information will be made public,it will be a complete embarrassement to our country to see this man implode in public, at the very least, he needs anger management counselling services. Maybe when his comprehensive immigration bill fails he will take the hint and decline to make a run for the white house.
    I definitely agree with you about his mental state. I do believe that the poor man suffered so much as a POW that he's "disabled" enough to get a disability check. I have several POW and Viet Nam vet friends here. We live ina small mountain community where these guys do not have to interact with people any more than they want to. We give them their space. Some of them have spoken about things that happened, and all acknowledge that they were to horribly changed by things that happened to them, or things that they witnessed, that they can never look at the world the same way they did before their experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I definitely agree with you about his mental state. I do believe that the poor man suffered so much as a POW that he's "disabled" enough to get a disability check. I have several POW and Viet Nam vet friends here. We live ina small mountain community where these guys do not have to interact with people any more than they want to. We give them their space. Some of them have spoken about things that happened, and all acknowledge that they were to horribly changed by things that happened to them, or things that they witnessed, that they can never look at the world the same way they did before their experiences.
    It also might be that he's very afraid that the TRUTH will come out about him when all the onion skins are peeled. It's good to remember that his temper seems to only flare when someone gets a little to close to his motives. It's also good to remember that he had absolutely NO qualms showing that evil temper to the POW FAMILIES on the steps of the Capital during the POW hearings in the 90's. He treated them as so much dirt under his feet. PTSDs? I'm not so sure. More like AOTEs......"afraid of the truth exposed."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast