Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: McCain's temper

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one!!! Somedays it's hard to walk away!!!!

2ndamendsis, My God, this is just awful,I never knew this about McCain, I only knew there was something about him I couldn't put my finger on that I didn't like or trust this man! How in the hell did McCain and kerry ever make it as far as they have in our gov I knew that Kerry played a big part in closing the investigation into Vietnam P.O.W.s and that his brother-in-law, I believe it was, got some kind of a million dollar deal with the Vietnam gov, but i didn't have any knowledge of McCains dealings with this!
    2ndamendsis, why haven't you written a book about all this? Now is the time for all this crap to come out to the public so America can make sure this man never has a chance to be our President! There are so many like me who don't have first hand knowledge of the type of person our "war hero" really is. I have always known in my heart, we left some of our men to rot over there deep in the jungles of Nam, much to our shame. I can feel your pain and disgust in your telling me of this, I hope the reason you are involved with the families of these P.O.W.s is not on a personal level, that you have someone in your family or someone you really cared about that never made it home from there, if so, I am so sorry, I know first hand,that you can eventually come to some kind of acceptance over the loss of a loved one, but to have one missing has to be its own kind of hell that one can never get any kind of closure, from this kind of pain.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    2ndamendsis, My God, this is just awful,I never knew this about McCain, I only knew there was something about him I couldn't put my finger on that I didn't like or trust this man! How in the hell did McCain and kerry ever make it as far as they have in our gov I knew that Kerry played a big part in closing the investigation into Vietnam P.O.W.s and that his brother-in-law, I believe it was, got some kind of a million dollar deal with the Vietnam gov, but i didn't have any knowledge of McCains dealings with this!
    2ndamendsis, why haven't you written a book about all this? Now is the time for all this crap to come out to the public so America can make sure this man never has a chance to be our President! There are so many like me who don't have first hand knowledge of the type of person our "war hero" really is. I have always known in my heart, we left some of our men to rot over there deep in the jungles of Nam, much to our shame. I can feel your pain and disgust in your telling me of this, I hope the reason you are involved with the families of these P.O.W.s is not on a personal level, that you have someone in your family or someone you really cared about that never made it home from there, if so, I am so sorry, I know first hand,that you can eventually come to some kind of acceptance over the loss of a loved one, but to have one missing has to be its own kind of hell that one can never get any kind of closure, from this kind of pain.
    A book? Oh no NITTY. I know next to nothing compared to other, much more courageous and tireless people that have literally dedicated the past 30+ years to our POWs. As for me, I've just done a minute fraction of work.

As for the question, "how did mccain & kerry get so far in our government?" Again, I say.......MANCHURIAN CANDIDATES.
    I know I've written this several times but here goes again:
    >mccain was only in general population for 8 months
    >no one can factually claim that he was "tortured" although EVERY ONE ELSE WAS in ways that we couldn't imagine. He was well cared for during most of his time.
    >as far as staying until his men were released, well, who says? Him?
    {nice, warm & fuzzy hero story, eh?}
    >his medical was high quality
    >POWs don't stand by his side
    >**he was interrogated only by Cubans with the Soviets directing all that involved him
    >he gave away our ship locations and other vital information. Not only a little radio air time --"my country is waging an illegal war" as so many that broke did. This was big stuff.
    >geez louise - this guy was a horrible pilot and had already crashed 2 jets in training. No one wanted to fly with him and that's on the record.
    He never, ever should have been given the controls but for his father.

He's NO WAR HERO.......HE'S A BUM

Side Note for you Nitty: I've a friend who was a Medic in Nam. You know how those guys were in some really awful, unimagineable stuff. They're a breed unto themselves, I'm sure you'd agree. His family has paid dearly for his problems and he's never been stable although successful, intelligent and holds a job not many are capable of learning.

When we discussed mccain a month or so ago {he was Army/Nam & wife
    was Navy medic stateside} he absolutely refused to listen to any information {documented} concerning mccain either in Nam or through his political career. All he cared about was that he was a "POW Hero."

Nitty, this is what we'll be up against........they sold this less than a man to the public over 3 decades as a hero and now it's no different than brainwashing........the people have accepted the lies. They've made excuses for him and his handlers have kept his anti-American activities hidden for this purpose. The water's been muddied enough with both of them that even documented facts are pushed aside as questionable.

I'm saying to you once again----look into the Arizona Indian
    water rights!
    You'll be able to get even more information than I. You might be able to get close to them as a brother where as we would have difficulty. They've been patiently and systematically starved off their land.
    The ENERGY company that mccain's associated with wants that water and they'll do anything to get it!

{sorry I'm so long winded but this is a subject that holds my heart tight}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis, sorry it took me so long to get back to this post. I am going to do some research into that Arizona Indian water rights you mentioned, sems like in the past I heard a little about some Native americans fighting to hold on to their land and water, it must have been them, at that time I didnt have a computer and was deep into a depression, that I am sure you would understand! I just remember hearing something about it. I am going to do all the research I can on John McCain, he may be really serious bad news for us in 08, most people don't want to let go of their "war heros" it is hard to fight them we are not allowed to touch them almost as if they are holy men or something, like Murtha, he can say any dam thing he wants to but you better not say anything about him because he was a war hero! Thats a lot of bunk, the heros I have known and I have known sereral of them,don't want any special favors due to their war records, in fact most of them don't even like to talk of their experiences much less use them for political gain!
    thanks for the info you have given me here, I will put it to good use, and hope to God we get Tancrado to run for the presidency in 08 and don't have a choice of Hilary or McCain!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123