Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Media Courage: AWOL

Media courage: AWOL
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: December 16, 2008
    1:00 am Eastern

© 2008

Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid.
    ~ Ronald Reagan, 1981

Democrats stand their ground even when they're wrong. Even when they're impeached. Even when they've lost. And even when they're indicted. Take Bill Clinton, Al Franken and Rod Blagojevich, for example.

Lying to his wife, his Cabinet and the American people, President Bill Clinton fought all the way to what the definition of what the word "is" is. He didn't give up the reins of power even after he'd been impeached. Al Franken lost an election and while they were recounting the ballots, he toured Washington to measure the Senate office for new drapes. That's a lot of nerve. Same with Gov. Blagojevich. How much is Obama's Senate seat worth? I heard it's "bleeping valuable." Do I hear 1 million? Do I hear two?

I have a question. How much is the White House worth? How about the truth? Here's another: How much is the Constitution worth?

Take the citizenship issue, for example. One would think that if there were ever an issue on which to stand it would be the Constitution. And with millions of lives, Israel and our freedoms in the balance, one would think we would have adequate incentive to investigate something so basic as whether the constitutional requirements for our highest office are being met.

(Column continues below)

But the media are more than silent. They have become censors. With CNN and Fox News refusing paid advertising (even when every single sentence is backed up with documentation), they, along with their D.C. affiliates, have chosen censorship even over cold, hard cash. In order to find out about this story, you can look online or pick up a copy of Pravda. No kidding. The Russian Pravda.ru covered our constitutional crisis, but Fox and CNN won't. Where are the journalists with courage? Where are the investigative reporters who care about the truth? Do they still exist beyond WorldNetDaily?

All the while the entire Democratic Party stands behind a candidate whose only proof of being a citizen is a posted document that is issued for births anywhere in the world, and even that document forensic experts, including Sandra Ramsey who helped expose the manufactured document in Rathergate, agreed is an obvious forgery.

In fact, the first lawsuit to question Obama's citizenship was filed by a lifelong Democrat, Phil Berg, who served as deputy attorney general of Pennsylvania.

Where's the proof Barack Obama was born in the U.S. or that he fulfills the "natural-born American" clause in the Constitution? If you still want to see it, join more than 185,000 others and sign up now!

And those backing up Berg's claims are Obama's own grandmother, the Kenyan ambassador and his own Cabinet selection, Democrat Bill Richardson, who, as I spelled out in my column last week, admitted in a television interview that Obama was an "immigrant."

In what kind of world does a guy go unchallenged whose own selection for his Cabinet says he's not a natural born citizen and thus unable to serve as president? I'll tell you what kind of world – a cowardly world.

While Democrats stand up and fight when they're arrested and the evidence convicting them is all on tape, Republicans run at the thought of being called a name.

The courage to stand alone has been replaced by the fear of man. But it wasn't always this way. Republicans like Ronald Reagan were willing to stand alone and advance the cause of freedom in the face of adversity and ridicule. Remember when he was told not to put in the "offensive" words "evil empire" in his speech describing the communist Soviet Union? The New York Times ridiculed him and he didn't care. When the finger pointing and accusations accused Reagan of undoing "20 years of diplomatic relations," he didn't back down. He responded clearly and directly: "What did 20 years get you? A stronger Soviet Union and a weaker America." As I wrote in my book, "The Criminalization of Christianity," Reagan knew what he believed and he knew why. And all the criticism in the world wouldn't change that or his course of action.

Fear has been defined using its own letters: "False Evidence Appearing Real." Kind of like the false evidence of a "Certification of Live Birth" – which doesn't appear so real once you take a closer look.

With Inauguration Day a month away, don't you think it's high time to stand against that fear? Does anyone in the press, in Congress or the courts have the courage to stand for the Constitution? In 1981, Reagan said, "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."

If statements from Obama's grandmother, the Kenyan ambassador and even his own Cabinet selection indicate Obama isn't qualified to serve, it is time for the good to stand with courage for the truth and the United States Constitution. I would have thought those courageous good would have included a few Republicans, but maybe I'm wrong.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... geId=83709
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just sent the above to Senator Ensign (NV) and also House Heller with the following intro......

Do you have the guts to stand up FOR our Constitution???????????????? Please read with an open mind....so far there are 175,000 AMERICANS who have signed the petition at World Net Daily..... Will YOU stand with us???????????
    Media courage: AWOL
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The MSM was overrun by elites and extreme leftwing globalist kooks a long time ago.Reluctuntly I dont think there are too many honest reporters left.

Time to petition the Lord with prayer for our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)