Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Media Ignoring Possible Cancer Cure?

not sure how real this is but here ya go....

http://link.toolbot.com/studentprintz.com/58758

Here's the deal. Researchers at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Canada found a cheap and easy to produce drug that kills almost all cancers. The drug is dichloroacetate, and since it is already used to treat metabolic disorders, we know it should be no problem to use it for other purposes.

Doesn't this sound like the kind of news you see on the front page of every paper?

The drug also has no patent, which means it could be produced for bargain basement prices in comparison to what drug companies research and develop.

Scientists tested DCA on human cells cultured outside the body where it killed lung, breast and brain cancer cells, but left healthy cells alone. Rats plump with tumors shrank when they were fed water supplemented with DCA.

Again, this seems like it should be at the top of the nightly news, right?

Banned
    Yeah, and MGN-3 made by Daiwa of Japan should have been in the news as well, but it only made news when the FDA tried to keep it from being sold here in the US. The product was pulled for about a year before finally being allowed to return to store shelves.

MGN-3 is a modified polysaccharide that massively boosts the body's production and activity of NK cells, which kill cancer cells.

Remember the NWO want to get the population down so why not ignore...hell the governement ignores all the facts or just does the double speak
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

There isn't any money in cures, dragons5.

How many decades has the March of Dimes been in business? Have they cured anything yet?

The last big medical breakthrough I remember was the Salk polio vaccine.

That worked so well that the medical industry has never made that kind of mistake since.

In the case of this drug, it's even worse since there's no way to patent it.

Why make waves, when the tried and true cut, burn, and poison cancer treatments remain so profitable? The beauty of the these treatments is that even if they somehow manage to actually kill off the cancer, the side effects most likely will result in some other debilitating condition which will require even more years of treatment.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

When did it come out? The government of the world is sick if they with hold this.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Here's a link to another version of this story:

http://www.newscientist.com/channel/hea ... ncers.html

It looks like the Canadians might be moving on this.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

This is incredible news! I'm going to tell everyone I know. My mom is a breast cancer survivor, so I'm sure she will be glad to here this news!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have long said the drug companies DO NOT WANT TO FIND A CURE FOR CANCER! there is just to much money to be made from cancer in the world. I have been reading about this on the net, here is an article about it.

Old drug could offer new cancer treatment
    FRIDAY 19 JANUARY 2007
    Canadian researchers have found that a long-used and unpatented drug could offer an innovative approach to treating cancers, while causing minimal side effects.

The scientists looked at mitochondria, the energy-producing units of cells. Previous research has found that mitochondria malfunction when cancer develops.

This malfunction was assumed to be a result of cancer, but researchers now say that the mitochondrial damage appears to be among the causes of the disease.

They also found that the faults could be reversed, using a drug that has been used for
    decades to treat mitochondrial diseases.

The team found that the drug, known as DCA, could significantly cut the rate of tumour growth in laboratory trials.

DCA also leaves healthy cells undamaged, which suggests it might not cause the unpleasant side effects associated with traditional anti-cancer treatments.

"I think DCA can be selective for cancer because it attacks a fundamental process in cancer development that is unique to cancer cells," said lead researcher Professor
    Evangelos Michelakis of the University of Alberta.

http://info.cancerresearchuk.org/news/n ... y/18037424
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Nitty, you are so right. Pharmaceuticals is a huge business. They only want to improve people's health at best. A cure would be death to the almighty dollar. Look at how much more we pay for drugs in comparison to other countries, it is shameful. Does anyone know if they use organs from sick people? That is another big business that they would not want to end. I am an organ donor on my DL, makes me rethink that though.

Banned
    Worse yet, there is evidence that much of the cancer is actually CAUSED BY the pharmaceutical companies as a result of viral contaminants in the host of vaccines that our kids get shot full of. The AMA even admitted back in 1998 that over 50% of all carcinoma in people born between 1939 and 1969 was likely the result of a simian virus contaminant (SV40) in the polio vaccine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast